A white stone refuge overlooking the Mediterranean Sea
Alongside the sea and just a few steps away from the sandy Santo Tomás Beach, Villa Le Blanc by Gran Meliá is a highly efficient and environmentally responsible hotel. Near the most popular cultural attractions and beautiful coves with crystal-clear water, the hotel boasts a perfect combination of Mediterranean and classic architecture. The white stone so typical in Menorcan architecture helps it blend in perfectly with the privileged natural environment on the south coast of the island, while its enviable approach to sustainability makes it a benchmark for all the hotels in the Balearic Islands.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- A Mediterranean paradise in perfect harmony with its seafront environment and with stunning views of the sea and the surrounding lush pine forest, allowing guests to enjoy a more intimate bond with nature and the traditional white Menorcan building style.
- Boasting a prime location in Santo Tomás in the Migjorn region, this hotel combines local art and culture in a unique setting, allowing guests to enjoy the many facets of the island in just one place.
- Located alongside the sea, our Mediterranean and Menorcan restaurants offer the perfect setting for enjoying the best fish and seafood on the island.
- Arouse all your senses at the Villa Le Blanc with the latest beauty and wellness treatments in our magnificent spa overlooking the sea, with state-of-the-art services using only natural ingredients that respect the environment.
The island of Menorca was declared a biosphere reserve by UNESCO in 1993, and named one of the most sustainable destinations in the world in 2022. It is the perfect setting for enjoying the simple pleasures in life. It has also been named a 'European Region of Gastronomy', recognising its role in stimulating innovation and cultural exchanges through the most traditional and healthy Mediterranean cuisine. Villa Le Blanc Gran Meliá promises to take care of every detail to bring together the magnificent surroundings, superior relaxation, excellent cuisine and exceptional experiences, while also highlighting the authenticity of the island, its culture and its natural beauty.
07749 Menorca - Santo Tomás See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
AddressPlaya de Santo Tomás, s/n
Menorca - Santo Tomás
- Villa Le Blanc Gran Meliá
- 5 star
- 39.91570 , 4.037057
- (34) 971 37 00 50
- (34) 971 37 03 48
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox