5-star luxury resort in Tenerife's stunning natural beauty
With the Atlantic Ocean at its feet and the majestic Teide as a backdrop, this resort combines timeless luxury with an avant-garde flair, providing endless magical moments.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- Located on the beachfront between the Atlantic Ocean and Mount Teide, this resort in Guía de Isora has the longest salt water hotel infinity pool in Europe, blending in perfectly with the exceptional natural environment
- Our Spanish and international superior quality dining options form part of a new all-inclusive service including lunch and dinner in different hotel restaurants with drinks included
- Choose between an adults-only experience in our RedLevel, an exclusive boutique hotel within the resort providing the most exquisite attention, or a family experience in our RedLevel for Families providing superior facilities and services for the little ones
- The 2,000 m2 Spa by Clarins is full of positive energy: delicate aromatherapy and personalised music create an ambience of total harmony and well-being
- A few kilometres from several courses, golfers have the perfect excuse for a few rounds during their holidays while modern facilities and warm natural light combine to make your celebrations and events extraordinarily special
- Dogs weighing up to 10kg are welcome in some rooms to share with you an unforgettable vacation. The welcome pack includes bed, food bowls and other details. Check the conditions of this service
The natural beauty of Tenerife combines with an intense passion for service in the most superior luxury hotel on the island. With the Atlantic Ocean at its feet and the majestic Teide as a backdrop, the stunning scenery and eternal spring climate allows the Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora to provide guests with endless magical moments.
The hotel has taken care of everything down to the very finest detail in each of its rooms, creating a personalised setting to ensure your total satisfaction. Imagine the experience of viewing the sun setting over the ocean from one of the magnificent suites in this fantastic resort, the best 5 star hotel in Tenerife.
38686 Tenerife - Guia de Isora See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
AddressAvenida Los Océanos, s/n, Alcalá
Tenerife - Guia de Isora
- Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora
- 5 star deluxe
- 28.20448 , -16.8308
- (34) 922 86 90 00
- (34) 922 86 54 94
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox