The luxury of working or relaxing beachfront
Doing business with the sea breeze caressing your face is a privilege. Melia Alicante's versatility makes it a perfect hotel to go for business or vacation.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- Near the old town, this hotel boasts a privileged location between the marina and Postiguet Beach. Easy access to the airport and train and bus stations
- Stroll around the picturesque district of Santa Cruz, visit Santa Bárbara Castle or plunge into the waters off the island of Tabarca. Admire awesome sunrises at this hotel with sea views
- Enjoy personalised attention through The Level Adults-Only service, with exclusive rooms and delicious snacks in The Level Lounge overlooking the Mediterranean
- Savour a tasty and varied breakfast with views of the sea and Santa Bárbara Castle in the Gran Postiguet room and fantastic Mediterranean cuisine in the Terra Restaurant, including the finest rice dishes in the Levante region
- Enjoy two swimming pools with sea views, including The Level infinity pool for adults only, and a sundeck overlooking the marina
- Celebrate your wedding or professional event in large event rooms with huge windows and sea views. 13 meeting rooms for up to 425 people and banqueting space for up to 500 people in an exceptional environment
Enjoy spectacular sunrises over the Mediterranean in this hotel in Alicante near the old town and between the marina and Postiguet Beach.It provides comfortable, fully equipped, outward-facing rooms with a private terrace and spectacular marina or sea views.
Enter another world with the select The Level service only for adults aged 18 and over. With special features in the rooms, access to the private and bright The Level Lounge with drinks and snacks included, and The Level infinity pool, all with spectacular sea views. The hotel also has another pool with sea views, a sundeck with marina views for soaking up the sun and a small gym to work out.
Discover Bribone, a new space to savour the best signature tapas and a great choice of cocktails in a cosmopolitan urban environment.
03001 Alicante See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
AddressPlaza del Puerto, 3
- Meliá Alicante
- 4 star
- 38.34285 , -0.47875
- (34) 965 20 50 00
- (34) 965 14 26 33
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox