Only if you book with us:
Free health insurance and antigen test
Meliá offers free health insurance for stays in our hotels with extensive coverage for Covid-19 that includes medical expenses (up to €40,000), extension of stay due to illness or accident (maximum 15 days and up to €300 per day), accompaniment and repatriation. Customers staying a minimum of 3 nights whose country of origin requires a negative Covid-19 test to return home, can take a free antigen test in the hotel administered by qualified medical personnel. For more information, see the Meliá Safe Destination page HERE.
The insurance will be automatically available in hotels signed up to the policy.
To allow the insurer, Europ Assistance, to offer the customer the coverage mentioned above, the customer agrees that Meliá may transmit their personal data to said insurer solely for that purpose and must expressly communicate any other purpose.
Meliá reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the free insurance at any time. Said modification will be communicated publicly and under no circumstances will it affect the customers who have made their booking under these terms and conditions.
Luxurious and exotic resort in the tropical heart of Cancun
Overlooking the Caribbean Sea, this stunning all-inclusive resort provides a full range of comforts in environmentally-friendly facilities. Enjoy the magnificent architecture, spaces and interiors inspired by local culture, the services available in the YHI Spa or the luxurious accommodation.
Restaurants and bars
A great choice of restaurants and bars await you! Featuring dreamlike views and magnificent design, they serve amazing cuisine accompanied by good times.
Malva Food Bazaar
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Malva Food Bazaar will offer guests a wide range of enhanced dining options, including a bakery with fresh bread baked every day and a specialty smoothie and juice bar. During lunch and dinner, guests will be able to pick from world-cuisine stations including, salads, meat, fish, and plenty of vegetarian and vegan options.
LA PALAPA RESTAURANT
Private space for The Reserve guests for enjoying a delicious international gourmet menu and the impeccable service provided by a team of expert professionals. The views of the sparkling blue waters of the Caribbean Sea from under the shade of a roof made with dried palm leaves create the perfect venue for tasting traditional flavours with a hint of modernity.
Inspired by French cuisine and Mediterranean tapas, Vento offers a light and fresh menu. Savour a great choice of tapas accompanied by a great wine. Treat your taste buds to the best flavours and textures in an intimate ambience with soft lighting or enjoy the Caribbean evenings on the terrace in the most tropical environment.
- Guests sip on tropical cocktails as they sway to music carefully curated by the DJ in this modern, sexy lounge. Close your eyes and you can almost feel the warm waters and hear the voices of guests enjoying this hot spot.
- Atmosphere: Tropical cocktails and an eclectic beat in a modern, sexy lounge.
- Dress code: Resort casual
- Adults only
- Access: Paradisus, The Reserve guests
- Opening times: 8pm to 02am every day of the week
SWIM UP BAR
No need to leave the pool, just ask for another drink without even leaving the water. Located in the South Pool, this is the perfect place to relax in the sun, chat for a while and take a refreshing dip at any time. The beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea and comfortable design of the bar will help you connect with all the exoticism and pleasures of the resort.
COCO'S BEACH CLUB
- Picture yourself on the beach, the soft, white Caribbean sand and warm, turquoise waters, with a cold, refreshing cocktail in your hand. Beach Bar is true to its name and conveniently located on the beach.
- Atmosphere: Caribbean serving organic cocktails and mojitos.
- Dress code: Pure freedom
- Access: Paradisus, The Reserve guests and Beach Club for non-staying guests
- Opening times: 10am to 5pm
- Bar: 7pm - 10pm every day
BLUE AGAVE BAR
- Agave is the key to great tequila, trust us. Mezcal, Raicilla, Bacanor are some of liquors derived from agave you can taste before or after a bite in the restaurant. With pride in all Mexican flavors, Blue Agave also offers a full range of national beers and, of course, traditional margaritas!
- Atmosphere: Traditionally Mexican with a Tequilas and Mezcales bar.
- Dress code: Resort casual
- Adults only
- Access: Paradisus, The Reserve and walk-in guests
- Opening times: 6pm to 10pm every day of the week
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox