A thousand sunrises on the island of spices
Meliá Zanzibar is an all inclusive luxury resort on an amazing beach of white sands. Discover its romantic rooms and private villas overlooking the Indian Ocean.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- Luxury all-inclusive beach resort on the northeast coast of the exotic island of Zanzibar, also known as the Spice Island. Around 45 minutes from the international airport and capital city Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Our beautiful 300-metre long beach is located beside the main part of the hotel, with pearlescent white sand lapped by warm ocean waters
- Its six restaurants and five bars serve local and international specialties prepared with a passion for amazing dining & cocktail experiences
- Meliá Zanzibar also offers exclusive villas with private gardens and infinity pools, for exceptional stays. The Level service is designed to create exclusive experiences, delivering access to private areas, personalised service and unique details
- The Spa is will restore balance and harmony to the body and mind in an oasis of beauty, grace, and tranquility
- Well-appointed and exclusive meeting facilities equipped with the latest technology to host special personal and professional events
Meliá Zanzibar is a luxury beach all inclusive resort situated on the north-east coast of the exotic island of Zanzibar, in Tanzania, also known as the “Spice Island”.
Meliá Zanzibar is built on a 40 acre estate with a beautiful beach of pearlescent white sand lapped by warm ocean waters, 300 meters long, situated at the very end of the property to procure the perfect combination with nature.
The resort is ringed by a natural coral reef, making bathing a relaxing and safe experience.
The hotel is around 45 minutes from the international airport of Zanzibar, and the capital city Stone Town, a Unesco World Heritage site.
200 Zanzibar See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
This hotel has received the Travellers' Choice Prize, awarded annually by TripAdvisor based on the comments provided by millions of travellers from all over the world. It is the only award in the tourism industry that takes into account guests’ ratings of service quality and their satisfaction.
Location and contact
- Meliá Zanzibar
- 5 star
- -5.95391 , 39.36768
- (255) 774 44 44 77
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox