Exclusive hotel on the Golden Mile in Madrid
Combining timeless luxury with an avant-garde flair, this 5-star hotel on Plaza de Colón is a member of “The Leading Hotels of the World”. Ideal for business and leisure clients.
- Privileged location in Plaza de Colón, next to the Paseo de la Castellana and Serrano Street, considered the most exclusive shopping area in Madrid. A perfect location for both business and pleasure in one of the privileged hotels among The Leading Hotels of the World
- Discover the cultural attractions in the city through its most representative museums: The Prado, Reina Sofía, Thyssen Bornemisza and MAN (National Archaeological Museum)
- The famous Dry Martini Bar by Javier de las Muelas is an emblem of the hotel and one of the best bars in the world. Our Aduana Restaurant on the seventh floor of the hotel offers exceptional views of the Plaza de Colón
- The rest and relaxation you completely deserve is guaranteed in one of our luxurious RedLevel suites with jacuzzi and private terrace
- Thermal circuit, massages and health and beauty treatments in a relaxing environment at the Thai Room Wellness
With an exceptional location in the famous Plaza de Colón, the Hotel Fénix Gran Meliá is a benchmark for luxury hospitality in Madrid and a member of the exclusive club of The Leading Hotels of the World. Along with the famous DRY Martini Bar by Javier de las Muelas, it is the finest expression of luxury and service accompanied by enchanting Spanish charisma.
Since it opened in 1953, it has been the preferred hotel for a first visit to the city for prestigious guests such as The Beatles, Cary Grant or Rita Hayworth, among many other personalities.
The hotel has always been a benchmark for luxury customer service, testimony of which can be seen in its membership of The Leading Hotels of the World, making it one of the most exclusive hotels in the city. The RedLevel floor is renowned for its even more exclusive services and its magnificent Suites with panoramic views over Madrid.
A magnificent location in the exclusive Barrio de Salamanca district, the financial heart of Madrid and surrounded by famous streets such as Serrano, Velázquez, Goya and the Paseo de la Castellana, allows our guests to reach all the most emblematic attractions in the city on foot. Located on the Golden Mile in Madrid’s most fashionable restaurant area, it is also only 10 minutes from the famous Gran Vía and the most important museums, such as the Prado, the Reina Sofía and the Thyssen.
The finest cuisine
The Hotel Fénix Gran Meliá invites you to enjoy its excellent Paradero Desconocido Restaurant, Aduana and the DRY Martini Bar by Javier de las Muelas, two unique and innovative experiences in a luxurious setting in the Plaza de Colón.
The Burgundy and Aduana restaurants are two meeting points for fine dining culture in Madrid. On the other side of the hotel’s modernist dome is the DRY Martini Bar by Javier de las Muelas, one of the most emblematic cocktail bars in Madrid and a must for a drink after lunch or an impromptu meeting, as well as one of the busiest “after work” destinations in the city.
Dry Martini Bar by Javier de las Muelas
The DRY Martini Bar by Javier de las Muelas has become a leader in cocktail mixing in Madrid, one of the main meeting points forMadrid’s society, where tradition and innovation combine to create a cocktail of sensations, emotions, aromas and tastes. A cult location for persons of refined tastes and lovers of designer cocktails, which has received numerous prized and unconditional fame in the city.
28001 Madrid See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
The Leading Hotels Of The World
The exclusive selection of The Leading Hotels of the World brings together the most prestigious and luxurious hotels in the world. A very select club that demands the highest standards of quality and distinction required to ensure the comfort and wellbeing of guests, and of which this Meliá Hotels International hotel is proud to form part.
Location and contact
AddressCalle de Hermosilla 2
- Hotel Fénix Gran Meliá
- 5 star
- 40.42650 , -3.68934
- (34) 914 31 67 00
- (34) 915 76 06 61
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox