The estuary of Bilbao as a witness to your experience
With a privileged location between the Palacio Euskalduna and the Guggenheim Museum, the Meliá Bilbao will delight you with its stunning architecture and Basque cuisine with cutting-edge touches.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- The elegant architecture dazzles alongside the Euskalduna Palace, Doña Casilda Park and the Nervión River. Enjoy a delightful walk along the shore to the historic city centre
- A few minutes from the Guggenheim Museum, Museum of Fine Art and Iberdrola Tower, this hotel in the centre of Bilbao is ideal for cultural and business trips. Very well connected with public transport allowing visitors to get around the city very easily
- Our spacious, bright rooms and suites offer magnificent views and amenities that will make your stay the most pleasant experience
- Dining options for any time of day, from an extensive, healthy breakfast to tapas, pintxos and cocktails in the Q Lounge and Mediterranean cuisine at Quatre. The Aizan Restaurant serves Basque cuisine of the highest quality, seeking a modern twist to traditional cuisine using only the best ingredients
- Stay in shape or relax in the large Wellness Centre with over 200 m2 of space including a fully equipped gym, heated semi-outdoor pool with great views, saunas and beauty and health treatments
- Discover the ideal place to celebrate your professional or personal event in a unique hotel with an expert professional team and the finest facilities for creating memorable moments
Located in the centre of the city, Meliá Bilbao perfectly combines comfort, quality, superb service, business and pleasure. It is located opposite the Congress Palace and the Música Euskalduna, the Doña Casilda Park, Ría Nervión and is only 15 minutes from the International Airport of Bilbao. Furthermore, it is a short walk from the Guggenheim Museum, the Museum of Fine Art and the new Maritime Museum.
Designed by the prestigious architect Ricardo Legorreta, Meliá Bilbao is inspired by the work of the Basque sculptor Eduardo Chillida. Amongst its magnificent facilities and services, the hotel provides 211 contemporarily designed rooms; different dining spaces (Quatre Restaurant, Aizian Restaurant, Q Lounge pintxos-tapas bar and breakfast buffet); free Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel; E - Point (*);Wellness Center with 24 hour gym, semi-outdoor heated pool and male and female sauna; 7 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity for up to 300 people; spectacular lobby 40 metres tall and private parking with direct access to reception.
48001 Bilbao See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
AddressLehendakari Leizaola 29
- Meliá Bilbao
- 5 star
- 43.26742 , -2.94195
- (34) 944 28 00 00
- (34) 944 28 00 01
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox