Your cosy, refined boutique hotel in the heart of Genoa
Thanks to its strategic position in a central but quiet tree-lined street, the Meliá Genova is a great choice for a business and leisure stay while discovering the city, but also for a romantic getaway or to celebrate special moments.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- Melia Genova is a boutique hotel in the most elegant residential area of Genoa, within walking distance of the historical centre
- A few steps from the Palazzo Ducale, Carlo Felice Opera House, St. Lawrence Cathedral, Genoa Exhibition, Convention Center and Aquarium
- Sophisticatedly decorated in contemporary style, this hotel offers bright and spacious rooms, some with a private terrace with stunning views of the historical city centre
- Blue Lounge & Restaurant to enjoy Ligurian and Mediterranean flavours, also very popular among locals
- Wellness centre with indoor swimming pool, hot tub, Turkish bath, rain shower and a fitness area, including a fully equipped 24-hour gym
- Suitable for hosting important meetings and small events in a flexible space, making it the ideal location for corporate and private events, cocktails or celebrations with a refined taste
Classic and imposing on the outside, modern and elegantly decorated in a contemporary style inside, Meliá Genova welcomes its guests in a warm atmosphere, making it the ideal location for corporate and private events, cocktails or celebrations with a refined taste.
The historical building was designed by architect Giuseppe Crosa Vergagni in 1929, the same who gave life to the famous and historical Piazza De Ferrari in Genoa city center and other important buildings of the city.
Many are the thematic events organized for customers during the year, a journey into the world of art, starting from the cuisine, which underlines paintings exhibitions and live music by always different artists, making Meliá not only a location but an experience to live.
16128 Genoa See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
AddressVia Corsica, 4
- Meliá Genova
- 5 star
- 44.40175 , 8.938191
- (39) 0 1 05 31 5111
- (39) 0 1 05 31 5800
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox