A unique hotel experience in Austria´s tallest skyscraper
A state-of-the-art hotel, with exquisite design, the highest point on the Viennese skyline
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- A privileged location allows spectacular views of the city and Danube River. It is the tallest skyscraper in Austria, designed by the prestigious architect Dominique Perrault
- Located very near Austria Center Vienna, the largest conference center in the country and home to the offices of the United Nations (UN). It is also near the Danube Island, an oasis of relaxation in the heart of the city
- Dine at a height of 220 metres in the fantastic 57 Restaurant, serving international cuisine and a choice of superior quality local products
- The Level rooms provide exclusive features such as 24-hour room service and access to The Level Lounge on the 57th floor
- Stay in shape with great views in our Fitness Centre, open to all our guests. Get rid of all the tension in your body and mind while also admiring the grandeur of this amazing city
- The best place in the beautiful city of Vienna to hold personal celebrations or business events in a unique building providing more than 1,000 m2 of flexible space for conventions
The iconic DC Tower is the tallest skyscraper in the country. So, when you stay at the Meliá Vienna Hotel you can enjoy spectacular views of the city and the river. It is also close to the United Nations Offices, the Austria Center Vienna congress center and many leading companies.
Vienna is known as the city of music, for its imperial heritage and cultural attractions. Today, it is also a city of culture, hip and relaxation.
You will find this hotel is the perfect base for the historical city center and landmarks like Stephansplatz and the Ringstrasse.
Nearby is Danube Island, Vienna’s largest recreation area, with trails, a family beach, waterslides and boat rental.
Floor-to-ceiling windows provide breathtaking city views, while minimalist decoration and state-of-the-art technology bring a sense of style and modernity.
The restaurant serves a fusion of fine light dishes with Mediterranean flavors enriched with local ingredients. The Lounge Bar is the perfect place to party and enjoy the city lights.
For those planning an event the hotel boasts 1,079 square metres of flexible space including a Grand Ballroom for up to 250 people and 8 break-out rooms.
1220 Vienna See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
This international Certification program provides with a framework to achieve the desired outcomes for sustainable development in the hospitality industry. EarthCheck is certified by the Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC) and has been approved by the CDP. Tourism operations who display the EarthCheck Certified seal, can clearly demonstrate their environmental and social performance and provide confidence for consumers that they are walking the talk.
Location and contact
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox