From Madrid to the heavens
Discover Meliá Castilla, a place where business and urban life go hand in hand, thanks to its strategic location
Restaurants and bars
The Meliá Castilla offers a variety of restaurants so you can enjoy every occasion in a warm and relaxed atmosphere with exquisite and varied cuisine.
CERVANTES - INTERNATIONAL BREAKFAST BUFFET
After the perfect night’s sleep, start the day in the best possible way. Our breakfast restaurant, Salón Cervantes offers a varied, healthy and full breakfast buffet with more than 100 fresh, top quality products.
L'Albufera, a word that in the original Arabic means "litte sea", is a land full of rice fields and sunsets that inspired the most famous dish in Spanish cuisine: the “paella”. It also gives name to a restaurant which ever since it opened in 1983 has provided Madrid with a place to enjoy the rich flavours of Spanish cuisine and the healthy Mediterranean tradition of sharing meals.
El PELICANO RESTAURANTE & LOUNGE BAR
- A restaurant serving international cuisine, El Pelícano bears all of the hallmarks of Lázaro Rosa Violán, the renowned interior designer, who is able to perfectly combine diverse furniture, materials and finishes, resulting in an eclectic, comfortable and sophisticated space.
- A large multi-purpose space with a restaurant, bar and terrace in different areas make El Pelícano versatile and flexible.
- The Lounge Bar is attended by a bartender ready and waiting to prepare a wide range of different drinks and cocktails.
- The inviting and attractive terrace allows guests to enjoy fresh air at any time.
- Reservations: 91 203 19 74 · firstname.lastname@example.org
- From Monday to Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Carefully prepared and surprising cuisine, a fusion of Chifa, Nikkei and Mediterranean styles.
- Guests visiting Distrito 798 are welcomed by minimalist design and a service style that is also a fusion of Asian, American and European traditions; painstaking attention to detail and respectful and attentive service.
- The most striking element of all is the food itself, the main objective of all of our visitors. A surprise when they first see the menu, and a surprise when they get their first taste. And as for the wines… Distrito 798 provides a carefully-selected wine list which is a superbly complement to the dining delights which are both jovial and complex at the same time.
- Distrito 798 offers four different spaces: the sushi bar, two dining rooms, each with a different ambience, and a private room for guests seeking greater intimacy.
- Entrance via Poeta Joan Maragall, 43. Tel: 912 908 707
- Opening times: from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. Open every day of the week.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox