An unforgettable stay in a unique city
Trying the tapas, browsing the shops, visiting the Alhambra… Enjoy all the city's attractions by staying right in the centre, at Meliá Granada, a stylish hotel with a friendly service.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- Excellent access to the entire city of Granada, the Alhambra and the airport. Ideal for visiting the Cathedral, Royal Chapel, Generalife and the Albaicín and Sacromonte districts
- 10 minutes from the Congress Centre and near the most exclusive shopping areas, boutiques and fashionable places. The best choice for cultural visits and shopping.
- Rooms that combine modernity and elegant, classical design, some with spectacular views of the Alhambra and Sierra Nevada
- Enjoy the first meal of the day with our extensive, healthy buffet breakfast and other meals in the Garbo Restaurant, a welcoming restaurant decorated in 1930s style and serving excellent fish and meat dishes
- An ideal hotel for hosting events, with 3 event rooms for up to 110 people and a team specialising in celebrations
- If you want to keep up your exercise routine, the hotel has a full mini-gym reserved for guests
The Meliá Granada is located in the heart of the city of Granada, near the cathedral, Calle Navas, Alcaiceria, the Puerta Real, Calle Elvira, Plaza Nueva, Realejo, Paseo de los Tristes, the Science Park and the Congress Centre.Its strategic location in the city centre, personalised service and excellent facilities make it the perfect choice for your visit to Granada.
Neat the hotel, you can visit exclusive boutiques and fashion houses. Plus nearby there is a one of the city’s main leisure and entertainment areas with numerous tapas bars and restaurants. Meliá Granada is also just a short distance from the most trendy nightspots and major shopping streets such as Reyes Católicos, Recogidas or Mesones.
18009 Granada See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
AddressC/ Angel Ganivet, 7
- Meliá Granada
- 4 star
- Registration #
- 37.173092 , -3.598448
- (34) 958 22 74 00
- (34) 958 22 74 03
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox