AN ARTISTICALLY INSPIRING EXPERIENCE IN THE LATIN QUARTER IN PARIS
Fall in love with a Paris steeped in history and art at our newly refurbished boutique hotel, just steps away from the iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- In the heart of the romantic Latin Quarter on the Left Bank, ideally located near the River Seine, Place Saint-Michel, Boulevard Saint Germain and convenient metro lines
- Surrounded by iconic landmarks, including Notre-Dame Cathedral, Ile de la Cité, Ile St Louis, the Panthéon, Sainte-Chapelle, Pont Neuf, the Luxembourg Garden, Institut du Monde Arabe, Hotel de Ville and Chatelet
- An outstanding setting housed in a 16th-century building, classified as a historical monument
- The innovative décor brings an art-museum-like feel to the hotel, exhibiting 39 individually decorated rooms, each inspired by a unique Joaquín Sorolla painting, and many boasting partial views of Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Seasonal, healthy food and signature cocktails at the delightful Café Clotilde
- An enchanting meeting room set in the hotel’s vaulted wine cella
Experience the history of Paris first-hand with an unforgettable stay in this charming 16th-century boutique hotel, nestled between Notre-Dame Cathedral, Boulevard Saint-Germain and the Panthéon. As the former home of the famous French writer Simone de Beauvoir, and inspired by the iconic masterworks of renowned Spanish painter Joaquin Sorolla, Hotel Maison Colbert is a living tribute to history, art and the Parisian way of living: Sorolla was also an important chronicler of the aesthetics of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, highlighting Parisian haute couture and creating trends through his family portraits.
Plunge into a world of vivid Impressionism, immersed in a light-filled environment that exhibits true Parisian elegance.
75005 Paris See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
Address7 Rue Hotel Colbert
- Hotel Maison Colbert Meliá Collection
- 4 star
- Registration #
- Hôtel Colbert SAS / SIRET : 501 525 430 00028 / TVA intracom : FR87 501 525 430
- 48.8513657 , 2.3484046
- (33) 1 5 68 11 900
- (33) 156 81 19 02
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox