Only if you book with us:
Dominican Government travel assistance
Free health insurance and antigen test
Due to Coronavirus, the Dominican Republic's Government is implementing new measures for all travelers visiting the island:
- All travellers who stay in a hotel up to March 2021 will be provided, free of charge, with a travel assistance policy paid for in full by the government.
- From the end of September, random rapid tests will be made on arrival in the country.
- The government has also implemented new security protocols with International certification for the entire industry, including restaurants and bars.
Meliá offers free health insurance for stays in our hotels with extensive coverage for Covid-19 that includes medical expenses (up to €40,000), extension of stay due to illness or accident (maximum 15 days and up to €300 per day), accompaniment and repatriation. Customers staying a minimum of 3 nights whose country of origin requires a negative Covid-19 test to return home, can take a free antigen test in the hotel administered by qualified medical personnel. For more information, see the Meliá Safe Destination page HERE
The insurance will be automatically available in hotels signed up to the policy.
To allow the insurer, Europ Assistance, to offer the customer the coverage mentioned above, the customer agrees that Meliá may transmit their personal data to said insurer solely for that purpose and must expressly communicate any other purpose.
Meliá reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the free insurance at any time. Said modification will be communicated publicly and under no circumstances will it affect the customers who have made their booking under these terms and conditions.
A perfect tropical paradise for a family vacation
Meliá Caribe Beach Resort is just a step away from the spectacular Bávaro Beach and set in exotic tropical gardens. Lose yourself in the most authentic Caribbean experience and enjoy an incredible all-inclusive family vacation.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- Immerse yourself in the sensational tropical scenery on Bávaro Beach. A long, white, sandy beach bathed by the turquoise-blue waters of the Caribbean Sea
- We offer you a delicious choice of international cuisine for the whole family in our theme restaurants
- Enjoy the exclusive The Level service where every detail has been designed to make your stay a dream
- Endless fun for kids in the Splash Island Water Park. Pools, waterfalls and slides, plus a great Kids Club
- Enjoy the YHI Spa experience with relaxing treatments and massages for the whole family in a unique setting
- An exclusive resort that combines relaxation and entertainment with a great choice of services, activities and shows every day
Can you imagine being on a Caribbean beach with a crystal-clear sea and surrounded by palm trees while you enjoy a refreshing cocktail and while your kids are having fun? Or dining with your feet in the sand as you watch the sun set and feel the gentle sea breeze?
Then the Meliá Caribe Beach Hotel is the perfect place for your next vacation. With 6 swimming pools, this resort features excellent services, 13 quality restaurants and a wide variety of activities for the whole family.
230001 Punta Cana See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
AddressPlayas de Bávaro, Punta Cana, Provincia La Altagracia.
- Meliá Caribe Beach Resort
- 5 star
- 18.674513 , -68.408249
- (1) 809 221 1290
- (1) 809 221 6638
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox