Irresistible natural beauty
Situated in wild surroundings, on the dunes of the Sotavento Beach, Meliá Fuerteventura is an oasis with a saltwater pool, full of activities and unforgettable dawns.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- Located alongside the idyllic SotaventoBeach in Jandíanational park with incredible sea views
- Spectacular lagoon-style pool with 1,455 m2 of salt water, tropical pool and children’s pool
- The Meliá Fuerteventura provides the exclusive The Level service and the adults-only Gabi Club
- Delicious international buffets with theme areas and bars with an all inclusive option
- Full activities programme, parties, musicals, evening shows and live music
- René Egli, the largest windsurfingand kitesurfing school in the world, offering classes and equipment hireon the beach and the lagoon opposite the hotel
The Hotel Meliá Fuerteventura is located in the south of Fuerteventura, on the Jandia Peninsula, in a place of incomparable beauty and wildness which is listed as a protected natural area. The Meliá Fuerteventura is located on Sotavento beach, and the dunes extend over 30 km to the end of the peninsula.
Find more Meliá hotels in Fuerteventura to relax with its sunsets or generate adrenaline practicing water sports such as windsurfing or scuba diving.
35627 Fuerteventura - Pájara See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
Fuerteventura - Pájara
- Meliá Fuerteventura
- 4 star
- 28.136974 , -14.245327
- (34) 928 54 70 25
- (34) 928 54 70 00
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox