The skyline of Paris before you
Board the Meliá París La Défense and sail along the Paris skyline. Its stunning design, in the form of a ship’s hull, will guarantee you a unique experience.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- This hotel in Paris boasts a privileged location on the Esplanade de la Défense and near the Palais des Congrès at Porte Maillot. Just a few minutes from the city centre, Champs Élysées, Opéra and other major attractions
- Le Miroir is our best restaurant, serving exquisite Mediterranean cuisine with views of the Eiffel Tower
- Skyline Paris Lounge & Bar on the 19th floor of the hotel serves cocktailswith stunning panoramic views of the city
- Enjoy a luxury experience in the magnificent The Level rooms and suites providing the most exclusive facilities and personalised services such as private check-in and access to The Level Lounge
- Stay in shape in the perfectly equipped gym with free access for guests 24 hours a day
- Host your event in our modern 850m2 convention area for up to 350 people
The hotel in the shape of a boat hull, is a genuine technical prowess, designed by Vasconi Architects, and a superb decor signed by Jean-Philippe Nuel, with spectacular panoramic views of Paris. Situated on the Esplanade de La Défense, centred between two main avenues leading from the Arc-de-Triomphe at the Champs-Elysees to the Arche de la Defense on the other end, the new-built property is set in front of Takis water mirror fountains and offers direct underground connection to the city centre.
The underground station “Esplanade de La Défense” is located directly opposite the hotel, and enable all of our guests to reach easily the historical city centre, famous Champs-Elysees avenue, Porte Maillot Palais des Congrès, the Opera Garnier and many more places within only 5 to 10 minutes transportation. (Direct underground ride- Line 1)
NOTE: Coming from Paris, cross Neuilly Bridge. Take the exit on the right “LA DEFENSE, NANTERRE, PUTEAUX” (do not take the “Ibis: Novotel” exit).
Stay in the middle lane. Do not take the left-hand lane (“Voie des Bâtisseurs”).
After the “Voie des Bâtisseurs” exit on the left, stay in the left-hand lane.
Turn left when you see the brown “Melia” sign which takes you to our car park and the hotel taxi rank.
92400 Courbevoie - Paris See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
Address3, Boulevard de Neuilly
Courbevoie - Paris
- Meliá Paris La Défense
- 4 star
- Registration #
- Registration : Hôtel Alexander SAS / SIRET : 417 738 994 00058 / TVA intracom : FR80 417 738 994
- 48.888385 , 2.250635
- (33) 1 7 55 79 900
- (33) 1 7 55 79 597
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox