DISCOVER THE MELIÁ MAGIC IN THE HEART OF PARIS
Newly designed and brilliantly located right in the centre of the capital, the Hotel Melia Paris Villa Marquis will make your next Paris visit enchantingly memorable.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- The Meliá Collection is a handpicked collection of singular luxury hotels embodying an independent spirit and unmistakable sense of place.
- Discover Villa Marquis, former residence of the Hurault de Vibraye dynasty, now embodying the beauty of Paris with a high-end design and chic Parisian style
- Just a stone’s throw from the Eiffel Tower and a short walk to key sites and the world’s most treasured museums, including the Louvre and Palais de la Découverte
- Remarkable experiences for your Parisian stay: live like a Marquis at Château de Cheverny, enjoy a helicopter tour, cook with Philippe Conticini, and more
- A unique culinary experience at Dos Almas restaurant through the excellence of the Spanish and French heritage and the captivating modernity of fusion cuisine
- New-generation fitness centre featuring state-of-the-art equipment
Enter this extraordinary story that goes back seven centuries. As the former residence of the Hurault de Vibraye dynasty, nine of the family’s Marquis have succeeded one another in this remarkable building. And the street itself, Rue Jean Goujon, is equally rich in history, inhabited by none other than Victor Hugo. Hotel Melia Paris Villa Marquis embodies the history and the beauty of the most significant artistic and cultural movements of Paris, as well as the Marquis’ life and its aristocratic atmosphere.
The Universal Exhibition starring the world-famous Eiffel Tower and the beauty of its engineering, are the main inspiration for the interior design and architecture of the recent renovation of the hotel, led by the renowned Spanish architect, Alvaro Sans. Refined shapes and colours, sophistication and bold geometric forms, as well as the symmetry and sobriety of the Art Deco linear shapes characterize our iconic façade.
75008 Paris See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
This hotel has received the Travellers' Choice Prize, awarded annually by TripAdvisor based on the comments provided by millions of travellers from all over the world. It is the only award in the tourism industry that takes into account guests’ ratings of service quality and their satisfaction.
Location and contact
Address35 Rue Jean Goujon
- Hotel Villa Marquis Meliá Collection
- 4 star
- Registration #
- Hôtel Royal Alma SAS / SIRET : 501 529 788 00025 / TVA intracom : FR66 501 529 788
- 48.8653254 , 2.3046152
- (33) 1 5 39 36 300
- (33) 1 5 39 36 301
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox