Classic design in a cosmopolitan setting
Meliá Recoleta Plaza, in the most exclusive part of Buenos Aires, was the first residence of Evita Perón. This sophisticated hotel will enchant you with its beautiful landscaped areas.
- Luxury hotel in the heart of La Recoleta
- Near La Recoleta Cemetery, Avenida Alvear and the National Museum of Fine Arts
- A short distance from the city’s financial and business center, trendy shops and restaurants
- Fantastic Ibiza terrace with outdoor hydromassage bathtub, relaxation area, sunbeds and gardens
- Distinguished English-style Bistro serving gourmet, Mediterranean-inspired cuisine
- Renovated rooms equipped with the latest technology and exquisite Queen Anne and Luis XV furniture
- Spa with water circuit, massages, beauty treatments and fully equipped gym
Located in La Recoleta, one of the most exclusive and prestigious districts in Buenos Aires, and very close to La Recoleta Cemetery, Avenida Alvear, la Recoleta Cultural Centre, the National Museum of Fine Arts, the city’s financial and business center, the Obelisk and Plaza de Mayo, the Meliá Recoleta Plaza is the best option for enjoying a unique experience in Buenos Aires, thanks to its privileged location in the most cosmopolitan and aristocratic area of the city, its complete and comfortable facilities, the quality of its services and the exquisite personal attention.
This elegant, luxury hotel with its classic design and exquisite furniture was home to Evita Perón, first lady of the country famous for her commitment to social change.
Find more hotels in Buenos Aires the charismatic capital of Argentina from its most authentic side to its boulevards with Parisian style.
Buenos Aires See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
- Meliá Recoleta Plaza
- 5 star
- -34.5867 , -58.3877
- (54) 11 5353 4000
- (54) 11 5353 4001
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox