Elegance and distinction in the centre of Cienfuegos
An architectural gem with breathtaking views over the city and the bay, the superior comfort and service of Meliá and a stunning Roof Garden.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- Unique style, modernism and comfort in the historic heart of Cienfuegos, just a few metres from the main tourist and cultural attractions
- Our modern rooms provide everything you need to make the most of your stay, including different accommodation options with views of the city or beautiful inner courtyard
- Enjoy the elegant atmosphere in the lobby, interior patios and exclusive Roof Garden, a lounge bar with memorable views of the bay.
- Guests can also use the services and facilities at La Unión and Jagua hotels, including a lovely swimming pool, wellness spaces and meeting and event rooms
- The dining-around option in Meliá hotels in Cienfuegos allows access to a wide range of dining options in buffet and à la carte restaurants, snack bars, bars and a private cellar
- Discover our special packages for couples, business trips and historic-heritage circuits in one of the most beautiful cities in Cuba. Ideal for learning more about the life and customs of the locals
Luxury in the Perla del Sud
Live an authentic Cuban experience in this beautiful building in the historic centre of Cienfuegos, Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Inaugurated in 1925 as the city’s most important and tallest hotel, its elegant architecture, refined interiors with contemporary brushstrokes and exquisite service transport us today to a time of splendor.
Design and warmth
Completely renovated and extremely comfortable, the rooms at the Meliá San Carlos play with the neutral colours and the special light of the island to create a cozy, welcoming atmosphere. The lobby has an elegant decoration and eclectic style, while the beautiful interior patios breathe magic. The hotel also has bars and an excellent restaurant.
A spectacular rooftop
The top floor of the building hides one of its biggest surprises: the Roof Garden. A local symbol that hosts the most important events in the area and offers the best views of the city and the bay. Watching a sunset from here is simply unforgettable.
Cienfuegos See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
AddressCalle San Carlos S/N, between Gacel and Horrutinier
- Meliá San Carlos
- 4 star
- 22.1462 , -80.4498
- (53) 43 875100
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox