Stunning beauty on the Island of Java
Infused with immense Javanese charm, the Meliá Purosani is a welcoming hotel that is conveniently nestled in the centre of Yogyakarta . Offering superior comfort , fully personalized service and natural beauty, all at your fingertips.
- Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our hotel operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. These changes may affect some services. For more specific information on this hotel, please see the section on Stay Safe
- A newly renovated 5-star urban-resort hotel. Grand hotel with Javanese touch combined with the concept and feel of tropical and resort ambiance. The only 5-star hotel in the city with lush tropical garden and lagoon-style swimming pool, perfectly integrated in an exceptional natural environment
- Centrally located in the center of Yogyakarta city. A few steps away you will discover the main tourist attractions of Yogyakarta such as the iconic Malioboro street, Beringharjo Market and The Sultan’s Palace. Short driving distance to Merapi volcano, the majestic Prambanan Temple complex and Borobudur temple the largest Buddhist temple in the world
- Spacious and modern rooms with spectacular view to the tropical garden or panoramic city view and Merapi mountain. Rooms with impeccable contemporary decor in a warm and comfortable ambiance, all equipped with bathtub and standing shower for your convinience
- Exclusive and personalized The Level services on upper floor with private reception, executive lounge and complimentary access to our exclusive evening cocktail
- Delight in an unforgettable flavor. Our restaurants and bar offer high level gastronomy, enhancing the flavor to create a tantalizing dining experiences. Enjoy the International flavor at the thematic El Patio Restaurant or the best of Cantonese and Szechuanese dishes at our famous Ching San Chinese Restaurant
- Specialists in congresses and meetings. City’s best convention center, famous for hosting business meetings and banquets for up to 1000 guests. Other 20 function rooms are also perfectly sized for smaller occasions and can even be combined for larger meetings, outdoor garden venue with stunning view to the tropical garden and swimming pool
Explore the diversity of Yogyakarta. Indulge in the city’s colourful culture, cuisine, rich heritage and magnificent nature wherever you go. Filled with immense Javanese charm, the Meliá Purosani is a five-star hotel with an urban-resort concept located right at the heart of the city, allowing you to experience Yogyakarta like never before. The hotel stands just a short distance from the airport and is moments away from many popular attractions, including the souvenir paradise of Malioboro shopping district, the Sultan’s Palace, the ancient Hindu relics of Prambanan Temples and Borobudur, the world’s largest Buddhist temple and a UNESCO world heritage monument.
Make yourself at home in one of our generously sized and newly renovated rooms and suites, designed to offer comfort and grandeur with gorgeous views of the lush tropical garden or Yogyakarta city with the majestic Merapi mountain as a backdrop. The hotel also features an outstanding range of cuisine. Our restaurants and bars offer delightful dining options that will satiate any appetite.
For a relaxing experience, the exclusive YHI Wellness spa delivers a full rejuvenation concept at the expert hands of our professionally trained therapists and Java’s famed herbal treatments. For business, the Meliá Purosani features impressive venues and facilities that make it ideal for hosting first-class meetings and events.
In the heartland of Javanese culture, the Meliá Purosani marks the pinnacle of hospitality.
55122 Yogyakarta See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
This international Certification program provides with a framework to achieve the desired outcomes for sustainable development in the hospitality industry. EarthCheck is certified by the Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC) and has been approved by the CDP. Tourism operations who display the EarthCheck Certified seal, can clearly demonstrate their environmental and social performance and provide confidence for consumers that they are walking the talk.
Location and contact
AddressJl. Suryotomo No. 31, Yogyakarta 55122, INDONESIA
- Meliá Purosani
- 5 star
- -7.797207 , 110.368885
- (62) 274 589521 23
- (62) 274 588070 71
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox