O skyline de Paris diante de você
Suba a bordo do Meliá Paris La Défense e navegue pelo skyline parisiense. Seu incrível design em forma de casco de barco te fará viver uma experiência única
Atividades e entretenimento
Informação do destino
Você conhece aquele lugar com a Torre Eiffel!
Cidade do amor, cidade-luz, como quer que você a chame, Paris tem algo para todo mundo numa capital multifacetada, mágica, mítica e, às vezes, surpreendente que é sempre empolgante.
Estamos encantados em compartilhar os tesouros da cidade com você.
Então, aqui está Paris para você. Tenha uma ótima estadia!
- One of the most legendary avenues in the world, the 1918 and Liberation parades, the cycles of the Tour de France, the tanks of the 14th July, the celebrations following the 1998 Football World Cup, the sights of the futuristic vessel-like Drugstore, all contribute to the making of a myth
- The avenue is now a fashionable place to walk, with prestigious palaces, cafés, restaurant terraces and cinemas, ready-to-wear fashion stores and high-tech showrooms
- Where? Métro Champs Elysées – Clemenceau
- When? From morning to midnight, sometimes 24 hours a day, often 7 days a week
- There is no escaping the fascination of this legendary Museum, starting of course with the smile of Mona Lisa
- Where? Métro Palais Royal – Musée du Louvre / 1st district
- When? Open daily from 9AM to 6PM, except Tuesday and some public holidays. Wednesday and Friday the museum stays open for nocturnes until 10PM
MONTMARTRE - SACRE COEUR
- Following the footsteps of a horde of street entertainers, climb the picturesque ‘Butte’ (little hill) Montmartre, crowned by the Sacré-Coeur, the second most visit site in Paris after the Eiffel Tower.
- At the top is the Sacré-Coeur Basilica, surrounded by a labyrinth of extraordinary little streets, and a vineyard, where the grape harvest is celebrated each year, breathtaking views over the rooftops of Paris, amazing crowds and hundreds of tranquil spots.
- Where? Métro Anvers / Parvis du Sacré-Cœur / 18th district
- When? The Basilica is open from 6AM to 11PM – The Dome and crypt from 9AM to 5.45PM
NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL
- Discover its impressive façade, on the Ile de la Cite, charged with emotion, light and magical shadows. The Cathedral has witnessed Saint Louis, barefoot, wearing the Crown of Thorns in 1239, the coronation of Napoléon in 1804, the celebration of the Liberation of Paris in 1944… and you too, as you climb the 422 steps leading to the top
- Where? Parvis Notre-Dame / Place Jean-Paul-II / 4th District / Métro Cité
- When? Open Monday to Saturday from 8AM to 6.45PM, and Sunday from 8AM to 7.30PM (limited access on Sundays due to services)
OPERA HOUSE - GRANDS BOULEVARDS
- Admire the dome of the Opera Garnier, and learn the many secrets of this magical place. And of course, there are the Grands Boulevards, these broad avenues with buzzing Music halls, café-theatres, and numerous shows. Like the big department stores Galeries Lafayette and Printemps, which illuminate the boulevard Haussmann, this is the centre of chic with a sprinkling of stardust
- Where? Métro Opéra / Grands Boulevards / 9th District
- When? The Opera House is open for visits daily from 10AM to 4.30PM, except for matinees and one-off performances
QUARTER LATIN - SAINT GERMAIN DES PRES
- Venture through the labyrinth of alleyways, once bustling with hawkers, charlatans, already rebellious students, and cut-throats, or like Baudelaire and Camille Claudel, opt for a gentle walk past private mansion houses on the Ile Saint-Louis
- Where? Métro Saint-Michel, Cité, Odéon, or Cluny-la-Sorbonne / 4th, 5th and 6th districts
- When? Saint-Germain is one of the only area of Paris where shops are opened
RIVER SEINE AND BRIDGES
- Following the Seine through Paris is a way of enjoying a thousand different escapades on the river, its bridges and islands. Daytime or night time, left bank or right bank, you will appreciate the buzz of activity along the quaysides and the lapping of the waves. Paris owes its motto to the Seine, fluctuat nec mergitur – ‘it is buffeted by the waves but does not sink’
- Where? Métro Pont-de-l’Alma, Musée d’Orsay, Alma-Marceau, Cité, Sully-Morland, Saint-Michel or Quai de la Gare
- Cruises? Cruises on the river Seine are departing from Alma-Marceau
THE EIFFEL TOWER
- On a clear night, its beam sweeps through the sky in a radius covering 80 kilometres. The spectacle is awesome and one feels so small in this grandiose area with its massive buildings and vast green spaces. ‘La Dame de fer’ as the French call it, was the biggest attraction build for the universal exposition of 1889. Stop to gaze up at all of its 324 metres!
- Where? Métro Bir-Hakeim / 7th District
- When? Open daily from 9.30AM to 11PM, and from mid-June to end of August from 9AM to midnight
WHAT TO DO ESPECIALLY AROUND MELIA PARIS LA DEFENSE
- Shopping at ‘Les 4 Temps’ shopping mall – 250m from the hotel
- Climb up to the top of the Grande Arche
- Go walking, or jogging on the ‘Ile de Puteaux’ on the river seine right in front of the hotel
- Visit an exhibition at Porte Maillot, Porte de Versailles, or CNIT exhibition centres
- Enjoy the giant outside sculptures of Miro, Calder, César, Sellinger, Serra, Veneti
- Discover the brand new Louis Vuitton Fondation Museum in Bois de Boulogne
INSCREVA-SE EM NOSSA NEWSLETTER
Assine nossa newsletter e receba as melhores ofertas e promoções por e-mail