Deluxe 5 star hotel in the vibrant capital of Venezuela
Located in the heart of Caracas, this five star hotel combines timeless luxury with an avant-garde flair, perfect for both the business and leisure guest.
Enjoy the dining experiences in either of the two restaurants or the Lobby Bar and Piano Bar at Meliá Caracas. An international selection invites guests to sample the globe, discovering en route delectable fares from Western Europe to East Asia.
Each of the restaurants at Meliá Caracas will delight guests with exquisite taste who adore great cuisine. Elegant décor, impeccable service and a palpable sense of refinement compounds each restaurant; diverse and provocative, Meliá Caracas guests never tire of savouring these splendid oases of gourmet cuisine.
- Experience the allure of the Mediterranean, indoors or al fresco
- Mediterraneo allows guests to nourish mind and body with vibrant, healthy fare and a subdued atmosphere
- Its beautiful outdoor terrace beckons guests to dine poolside, amid gentle breezes and mountainous silhouettes
- Savor Mediterraneo's exquisite Mediterranean cuisine
- A Lobby Bar of quintessential elegance
- An immaculate setting for premier libations and high-profile mingling. The Meliá Caracas Lobby Bar is ideally located beneath the luxurious atrium of the hotel in the most opulent lobby in Caracas
- Amid the palpable elegance of crystal chandeliers, flowing banisters, Oriental tapestries, and a ravishing marble façade, the Lobby Bar elevates any evening of leisure into a decadent affair
- Lobby Bar patrons enjoy premier aperitifs in the lounge's antique and deeply elegant décor
- Enjoy memories of yesteryear at the Piano Bar at Meliá Caracas, an ideal place for both improvised evenings and luxurious gala dinners
- Its intoxicating allure resonates among some of the world's most distinguished circles, drawing socialites from the world over to lounge in its chic quarters
- Piano Bar's ravishing décor exudes the dramatic elegance of Hollywood's Golden Age: bonded marble statues, salient crystal chandeliers, and a soft, golden ambiance conjure the chic allure of a 1920's members-only club
- Pianos will coo as guests sip champagne and revel in the glamour of it all
- If you want to enjoy an evening of aperitifs in exquisite company, visit the renowned Piano Bar at Meliá Caracas
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox