In the heart of the Big Apple
Enjoy New York as if you were a movie star in this centrally located, modern hotel in Chelsea with rooms and suites with terraces with spectacular views! Broadway and Times Square are just a few minutes walk away.
New York, also known as the Big Apple is one of the United States’ most iconic and popular tourist destinations. A well-known financial capital – it is also home to the NASDAQ and NY Stock exchange. New York City offers a lively and energetic vibe and has been dubbed as the “city that never sleeps”.
NEW YORK: THE CITY OF SPORTS, CULTURE AND LEISURE
- New York has a widely popular and established leisure industry including sports, music and culture. It is home to many sports teams including baseball’s New York Yankees and New York Mets, the New York Knicks basketball team, hockey’s New York Islander’s and New York Rangers, and football’s New York Giants and New York Jets. The city is also the yearly host to the US Open Tennis tournament. Visitors will also enjoy visiting tourist attractions such as the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, Top of the Rock at Rockefeller Plaza, Central Park, 911 Memorial and Museum, Museum of Modern Art (MoMa), Madame Tusseaud’s Wax Museum, Times Square or watching the latest plays on Broadway.
- 0.3 miles from Madison Square Gardens
- 0.5 miles from Flatiron Building
- 0.6 miles from Empire State Building
- 0.7 miles from The Highline
- 0.9 miles from Times Square
- 1.1 miles from Chelsea Piers
- 1.3 miles from The Javits Center
- 1.3 miles from Rockefeller Plaza
- 1.3 miles from Radio City Music Hall
- 1.5 miles from St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- 1.6 miles from Carnegie Hall
- 1.7 miles from Central Park
- 2.1 miles from Central Park Zoo
- 2.8 miles from the Museum of Natural History
- 3 miles from One World Trade Center
- 3.5 miles from the Statue of Liberty
- 5 miles from Wall Street
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox