Tradition and the avant-garde in London
Situated in a building with beautiful architecture, in the charming area of Regent´s Park, the Meliá White House offers a delightful range of fine cuisine.
Enjoy the most distinguished service in the city of London thanks to The Level. Your well-being is our top priority in the most select ambience in the Meliá White House.
THE LEVEL AT MELIÁ WHITE HOUSE
Savour luxury during your stay in the British capital with the superior The Level service. A distinguishing attribute of the Meliá brand that brings exclusivity and superior-quality customer service to the Meliá White House. Spanish warmth and hospitality rises above even its own fame, offering personalised attention and preferential treatment for The Level guests. Feel entirely at home while enjoying luxury hotel services.
Benefit from greater flexibility at check-in and check-out as well as other advantages and amenities in the rooms and suites. In addition to an open bar with tapas and drinks, The Level Lounge provides space to rest or work in an exquisite ambience of silence and relaxation. A stay in The Level rooms and suites provides access to all the benefits of The Level.
The Level Lounge
Discover the recently renovated The Level Lounge, a distinguished and luxurious place providing exclusive services with all the warmth of home. A spacious and bright space reserved only for The Level customers, where you can enjoy a full breakfast in the morning, a cup of coffee or tea at any time of the day, or a drink in the evening.
In addition to appetising food, a bright and open space awaits so you can relax and read the press, or meeting rooms areas where you can do business in a perfect atmosphere for concentration and distinction. You can use these facilities by booking a Level room or suite, or buy a day pass to enjoy the exclusivity of The Level Lounge.
THE LEVEL BENEFITS
The Level service goes beyond simple accommodation to provide personalised attention and the most exclusive luxury. Discover all the benefits of this premium Meliá White House service.
- Full English or continental breakfast in The Level Lounge
- Access to The Level Lounge with tea, coffee, soft drinks, fruit juice, cakes, pastries and sweets available throughout the day. Open bar service with tapas and canapés and alcoholic drinks in the evenings from 6pm to 8:30pm
- Private check-in area and welcome drink in The Level Lounge
- Late check-out until 2pm (subject to availability) in The Level Lounge
- Use of a meeting space for up to 4 people in The Level Lounge
- Private transfer to and from the airport (on request for an additional charge)
- International newspapers and magazines
- Use of an iMac
- Personalised welcome: a member of the The Level team will contact you before arrival to personalise your stay
- Concierge service before and during your stay
- Travel light service. For frequent guests who travel light. Keep your things at the hotel ready for your next stay
THE LEVEL IN-ROOM SERVICES
Enjoy the most distinguished service in The Level rooms and suites. Exclusive amenities and benefits to take care of everything and leave nothing to improvisation during your visit to London.
- Espresso coffee maker
- Daily bottle of water
- Luxurious bed linen
- The Level bathrobe and slippers
- Luxury bathroom amenities by Rituals
- Pillow menu
- Packing and unpacking of luggage
- Free ironing of one garment per day
- Turndown service
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox