Tradition and the avant-garde in London
Situated in a building with beautiful architecture, in the charming area of Regent´s Park, the Meliá White House offers a delightful range of fine cuisine.
- Exceptionally located a short walk from the world renowned shopping streets of Oxford Circus and Regents Street
- The beautiful Regent’s Park is next to the hotel, home to London Zoo and a short walk to Madame Tussauds
- Enjoy cocktails in our bar or a sumptuous meal in our restaurant Arado Bar
- Reserve a Level room or suite to enjoy the new executive lounge with complimentary breakfast, evening drinks and tapas
- If you like to lead a healthy lifestyle benefit from the Balance By Meliá program, which offers healthy and fresh foods
- This hotel is also perfect for families, as it offers spacious family rooms and free stay for children up to 4 years, among many other services designed for children
This 4-star deluxe hotel, built in 1936, has 581 luxurious rooms, 112 apartments. A recently refurbished restaurant, executive lounge for The Level guests and new meeting rooms.
The hotel’s unique location with Regent’s Park and London Zoo on its doorstep, sumptuous food offering and true passion for service will make your stay in London an unforgettable experience.
Meliá White House is currently redecorating bedrooms on certain floors to improve their appearance and enhance your future stay experience. Works are ongoing in various stages to minimise disruption, but our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
London NW1 3UP
NW1 3UP London See location and contact
The hotel at a glance
Location and contact
AddressAlbany Street, Regent´s Park
London NW1 3UP
- Meliá White House
- 4 star
- 51.52483 , -0.14372
- (44) 207 391 3000
- (44) (0) 207 388 0091
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox