Enjoy the amazing atmosphere in Zaragoza
Be surprised by the unique style of the city. Just a few steps away from the main tourist attractions and with the best leisure facilities in the area. Savour a cocktail on the rooftop with views over the city while listening to music you will love.
What was once known as Caesar Augusta is now one of the largest cities in Spain, and a stay at the INNSiDE Zaragoza will allow you to discover all the culture in a city that is more than 2,000 years old.
DISCOVER THE CITY
Delve into its ancient culture in the Roman theatre and hot springs, explore the underground passageways or imagine the Catholic Monarchs visiting the Aljafería Palace, an ancient 11th-century Arab palace which was their residence during the period of the Spanish Reconquest.
Discover the most avant-garde and most urban culture thanks to art galleries throughout Zaragoza or festivals such as Asalto (International Festival of Urban Art) featuring stunning murals and graffiti all around the city created by some of the best artists in the world. Come and discover it all!
- 1.1 km from the Basilica del Pilar, the biggest icon in the city and the leading Marian temple in the world
- 1.2 km from the Cathedral with a mixture of styles including Romanesque, Baroque, late Gothic and Mudejar
- 850 m from the Caixa Forum with temporary exhibitions and a leading cultural centre in the city
- 900 m from the Goya Museum
- 1.6 km from the Aljafería Palace
- 2.2 km from the Zaragoza Auditorium
- 3.6 km from the Congress Centre
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox