An elegant boutique hotel in the commercial heart of the city
The Meliá Recoletos is as distinguished as the other buildings along the Paseo Zorrilla and as serene as the Campo Grande it overlooks. Enjoy the comfort of being a short distance from the AVE train station.
Restaurants and bars
The Meliá Recoletos serves a delicious breakfast buffet and a restaurant specialising in rice dishes with a surprising cutting edge touch and a selection of the finest fresh products.
WONDERFUL BREAKFAST BUFFET
- DESCRIPTION: Wonderful breakfast buffet with a great choice of pastries; fresh fruit; cold meats and cheeses; hot zone with eggs to order, bacon, grilled vegetables, sausages…; bread station, different olive oils, cereals, yoghurts, different juices, drinks zone (skimmed milk, whole fat milk, sparkling water, still water)
- HIGHLIGHTS: Bright and welcoming atmosphere.
EL HEREJE RESTAURANT
- DESCRIPTION: A la carte restaurantbased on Mediterranean cuisine and specialising in rice dishes (seasonal rice with cod; arroz a banda; black rice with baby broad beans; Valencian rice; arroz del señorito; arroz de matanza; rice with shrimps; wild mushrooms and asparagus; black fideuá with cuttlefish; fideuá with squid and prawns al aioli). You can also choose from delicious starters, meat and fish dishes and exquisite desserts.
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Mediterranean
- HIGHLIGHTS: Set menu of the day with different dishes to choose from
- LOCATION: 1st floor
- OPENING TIMES: Lunch (1 p.m. to 4 p.m.) / Dinner (9 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.)
LA FONTANA INGLÉS BAR
- DESCRIPTION: Drinks, cocktails, long drinks, gin and tonics, as well as a hot and cold snack menu (salads, tapas, sandwiches, hamburgers and desserts)
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Snack
- HIGHLIGHTS: Outdoor patio / terrace
- OPENING TIMES: Monday to Friday (11am to midnight) / Weekends (12am to 1pm)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox