The best family holiday in Costa del Sol right on the beach
On the seafront promenade overlooking the beach, the 4-star Sol Torremolinos Resort has attractions for all visitors: 9 fantastic swimming pools, evening entertainment, a choice of dining options and a convention centre.
Activities and entertainment
The Sol Torremolinos Resort Complex offers a wide and varied activities programme, designed for all ages and all tastes.
The activities are carried out at the Sol Torremolinos - Don Pablo and Sol Torremolinos - Don Pedro allowing Sol Torremolinos - Don Marco guests to take part if they wish or, if they prefer, to enjoy the tranquillity of their hotel. (Programme subject to possible changes.)
Activities in the hotel
The activities take place either at the Sol Torremolinos - Don Pedro or at the Sol Torremolinos - Don Pablo
- Mini Club for children aged between 5 and 12. In high season.
- Arts and crafts activities.
- Sport activities: stretching and keep fit
- Water activities: water polo, water volleyball, aqua gym…
Activities outside the hotel
- Day trips to the nearby villages: Mijas, Marbella, Fuengirola, Nerja…
- Organised excursions to Seville, Granada, Córdoba, Gibraltar and Morocco.
- Cycling: Get to know the area via the different cycling routes (from Paseo Marítimo to Fuengirola)
- Water sports (water skiing, kite surfing, diving, snorkelling, surfing, windsurfing, sailing…)
- Fishing: Enjoy a day out at sea, learning new fishing techniques.
- Golf: There are 6 golf courses within a radius of 21 km. The closest is the 18 hole Parador de Golf.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox