Upscale adults-only resort in a unique enclave
Next to the Teno cliffs and surrounded by the Buenavista Golf course designed by Severiano Ballesteros, with breathtaking views over the Atlantic ocean, Meliá Hacienda del Conde is perfectly integrated with its natural environment.
Meliá Hacienda del Conde is located alongside the 18-hole Buenavista Golf course designed by Seve Ballesteros, with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. It offers a first-class golf experience on a course with lakes, waterfalls, cliffs and incredible ocean views, allowing you to enjoy unspoiled nature while playing a round of golf. A free shuttle service is provided for guests to and from the Club House. There are golf club storage areas available both in the hotel and the Club House.
- The 18-hole, par 72 golf course has a total length of 6,019 metres
- It consists of 6 par 3, 6 par 4 and 6 par 5 holes. The par 4s are the toughest holes on the front 9, while the back 9 requires precision on the par 3s, specially holes 15 and 17, located on the edge of the cliff
- The greens of 5 different holes are right next to the cliff, making players feel like they are hitting the ball into the ocean
- The central lake between holes 9 and 18 is in front of the Club House, connected by natural waterfalls in a totally unique and special setting
- The fairway design pays maximum respect to the natural environment and is populated by abundant natural flowers and plants
- Seve: "I have designed a course where most of the holes have a lot of different ways to play them"
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox