THE NOBLE ART OF WELLNESS
An experience full of nature and relaxation reserved for adults only and accompanied by culture, traditions and history. Discover paradise on a beautiful estate with an illustrious past, surrounded by a golf course designed by Severiano Ballesteros and with spectacular ocean views.
Hotel Hacienda del Conde Meliá Collection is located alongside the 18-hole Buenavista Golf course designed by Seve Ballesteros, with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. It offers a first-class golf experience on a course with lakes, waterfalls, cliffs and incredible ocean views, allowing you to enjoy unspoiled nature while playing a round of golf. A free shuttle service is provided for guests to and from the Club House. There are golf club storage areas available both in the hotel and the Club House.
- The 18-hole, par 72 golf course has a total length of 6,019 metres
- It consists of 6 par 3, 6 par 4 and 6 par 5 holes. The par 4s are the toughest holes on the front 9, while the back 9 requires precision on the par 3s, specially holes 15 and 17, located on the edge of the cliff
- The greens of 5 different holes are right next to the cliff, making players feel like they are hitting the ball into the ocean
- The central lake between holes 9 and 18 is in front of the Club House, connected by natural waterfalls in a totally unique and special setting
- The fairway design pays maximum respect to the natural environment and is populated by abundant natural flowers and plants
- Seve: "I have designed a course where most of the holes have a lot of different ways to play them"
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox