THE NOBLE ART OF WELLNESS
An experience full of nature and relaxation reserved for adults only and accompanied by culture, traditions and history. Discover paradise on a beautiful estate with an illustrious past, surrounded by a golf course designed by Severiano Ballesteros and with spectacular ocean views.
Playing golf is a great way to get in touch with your inner self. This spectacular course overlooking the cliffs will raise your golf experience to another level and awaken new emotions. The par-72 course is over 6,000 metres long and has a lake connected by waterfalls that makes it even more special and beautiful. A course designed by the legendary Seve which challenges golfers with several alternative ways to play each hole, requiring both skill and precision.
The course has a comprehensive management system with ISO 14001 environmental certification and ISO 9001 quality certification from Tüv Rheinland.
Perfectly integrated with the landscape, it has a golf academy with qualified coaches to help you practice or improve your skills with the clubs. There is also a golf shop, club rental and storage room, changing room, trolley and buggy rental and a restaurant with a terrace with panoramic views.
Don’t miss the fabulous driving range with views of the Teno massif, the putting greens, chipping area and a regulation croquet field that you will also get to love.
- Golf club storage room
- Personalised check-in
- Programme for travel companions (on request)
- Free transfer from the hotel
- The 18-hole, par 72 golf course has a total length of 6,019 metres
- It consists of 6 par 3, 6 par 4 and 6 par 5 holes. The par 4s are the toughest holes on the front 9, while the back 9 requires precision on the par 3s, specially holes 15 and 17, located on the edge of the cliff
- The greens of 5 different holes are right next to the cliff, making players feel like they are hitting the ball into the ocean
- The central lake between holes 9 and 18 is in front of the Club House, connected by natural waterfalls in a totally unique and special setting
- The fairway design pays maximum respect to the natural environment and is populated by abundant natural flowers and plants
- Seve: "I have designed a course where most of the holes have a lot of different ways to play them"
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox