A well-deserved reward after a day’s skiing
At Meliá Sierra Nevada you can relax after an energetic day out on the snow. You will be delighted with its après-ski activities, its location at the foot of the slopes and its rustic style.
- DESCRIPTION Extensive choice of premium drinks, cocktails and gin and tonics…
- ATMOSPHERE: Unwind after a tiring day on the slopes with a drink in a modern lounge bar with views of the mountains. The Bar Ingles has a great atmosphere: welcoming and relaxing in the morning, family orientated in the afternoon, and more cosmopolitan in the evening when the live music begins
- OPENING TIMES: From 10pm to 1am
DELICIOUS BALANCED BREAKFAST BUFFET
- DESCRIPTION: Delicious breakfast buffet with show cooking where you can find scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, grilled vegetables, Spanish omelettes and personalised omelettes, churros, wide variety of cakes and pastries (croissants, ensaimadas, napolitanas, doughnuts, xusos) freshly sliced fruit, selection of cold meats and cheeses, smoked fish, bread station, different olive oils, cereals, yoghurts, dried fruit and nuts, fruit in syrup, fruit juices (orange, pear, pineapple, peach, pomegranate, blueberry and carrot), liquid station (soy drink, skimmed milk, full fat milk, non-lactose milk, sparkling and still water, cava). We also offer an express coffee and tea station.
- TYPE OF CUISINE: International
- ATMOSPHERE: Magnificent mountain views
- HIGHLIGHTS: Specific dishes for celiacs and lactose intolerant guests. Tell us when you make your reservation
- OPENING TIMES: from 8am to 10:30am
RESTAURANT- LA BODEGUITA BRASSERIE
A la carte restaurant serving regional and international cuisine including soups (soup of the day, picadillo soup with garnish, onion soup au gratin); cold dishes (fresh salad, rocket and caramelised goat cheese salad with Modena vinegar reduction; pickled partridge salad, poached egg and salmorejo vinaigrette); hot dishes (eggs with baby eels in garlic, Iberian ham and truffles; grilled fresh vegetables with basil oil; grilled ronkari cheese and mango and strawberry salad); fresh pasta; rice dishes; meat and fish dishes, as well as delicious desserts
- ATMOSPHERE: Traditional mountain restaurant where wood creates a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- TELEPHONE FOR RESERVATIONS: 958 480 400
- OPENING TIMES: Lunch from 1pm to 4pm and dinner from 8pm to 11:30pm. It closes on different days.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox