Modern, central and with all the magic of the south
With a privileged location next to the historic centre, the recently refurbished Melia Sevilla is the ideal hotel for your leisure or work trip. Get to know our exclusive The Level service, an experience that will make your stay unforgettable
The Meliá Sevilla offers you a variety of dining spaces so you can enjoy every occasion.
- Splendid breakfast buffet with wide choice of cakes and pastries, freshly cut and prepared seasonal fruit, selection of cold meats and cheeses, smoked fish, hot zone with egg dishes to your liking, bacon, churros, grilled vegetables, Spanish omelette, sausages, bread station, variety of flavoured olive oils, cereals, yoghurts, dried fruit and nuts, fruit in syrup, different juices, drinks station (soya drinks, skimmed milk, whole fat milk, sparkling water, still water, red wine, white wine, cava). We also have a coffee and tea station with express coffee and infusions
- TYPE OF CUISINE: International
- HIGHLIGHTS: Comfortable, spacious restaurant. The lineal organisation of the buffet stations facilitates visibility and accessibility
- NOTE: Food and specific dishes for celiacs and lactose non tolerant guests. Tell us when you make your booking
- OPENING TIMES: From Monday to Friday: 7:00 am to 10:30 am / Weekends and bank holidays: 7:00 am to 11 am
Located on the ground floor of the hotel with direct access from the street, at the new Meliá Sevilla Restaurant guests can enjoy dishes based on local ingredients on a seasonal menu in which the creativity of the Head Chef will surprise one and all.
The main dishes are made in the Josper charcoal oven, adding a barbecue-like flavor and with the special attraction that several of the dishes complete their preparation in full view of diners.
- Cuisine: International - barbecue
- Opening hours: 1 pm
QUIMERA FOOD & POOL
The hotel renovation has added a new snack bar in the swimming pool area at the Meliá Sevilla, serving a wide range of healthy meals. After sundown it becomes a restaurant from which guests can enjoy the Seville nights and admire the beautiful views of the Plaza de España.
The restaurant opens its doors to Seville residents and visitors allowing everyone to enjoy the exquisite barbecue dishes. All accompanied by subtle lighting that makes this new venue a must-visit.
- Cuisine: International - Barbecue
- Opening hours: Open in the summer for dinner
ELYXR BY MELIA
- A bar where things start happening first thing in the morning with breakfast and then snacks at noon. In the afternoon, it’s the ideal place for tea or coffee, and after sunset guests can enjoy watching the bar team prepare awesome cocktails
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Snack – cocktails
- ATMOSPHERE: Sophisticated and modern
- HIGHLIGHTS: Located in the hotel lobby
- OPENING TIMES: From 10:30 am to 1 am
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox