Luxury hotel in the heart of Seville
Located in the historical heart of the city, this 5-star hotel combines timeless luxury with an avant-garde flair that is perfect for both leisure and business guests.
HOTEL COLÓN GRAN MELIÁ, THE HOTEL IN SEVILLE
The hotel has undergone a major remodelling, making it a paragon of tasteful, modern elegance and cosmopolitan luxury to satisfy the most discerning travellers.
With in the best location in the Andalusian capital, Hotel Colón Gran Meliá offers an unforgettable experience with an exquisite and personalised service.
A JOURNEY INTO THE HISTORY OF SEVILLE
- Since its establishment, Hotel Colón Gran Meliá has been an inherent part of Seville’s history. Today, it is one of the most emblematic buildings in the city, perfectly embodying its elegance and luxury
- Opened for the Universal Exposition of 1929 as Hotel Majestic by the architect and Marquis of Castillejas, José Miguel de la Cuadra Salcedo, it was the only hotel to offer en-suite facilities in every room
EMBLEM OF THE CITY
- The building is now a listed monument and still maintains its original neoclassical facade, in addition to the spectacular modernist central dome
- The hotel's innovative design pays tribute to the cultural heritage of Seville. Countless details reflect the city’s strong tradition of bullfighting, whilst the doors to each room reveal reproductions of paintings by the Spanish maestros of the Golden Age who had a special link to Seville during their lifetime
EMBLEM OF THE CITY, WITH A FANTASTIC LOCATION
- A few minutes walk from the River Guadalquivir, the Torre del Oro, the renovated Real Maestranza Bull Ring and the theatre of the same name, opposite the famous Betis street and the traditional neighbourhood of Triana
- The hotel is located next to CalleSierpes, in one of Seville’s most popular shopping areas, giving guests numerous opportunities to experience the genuine atmosphere of this magnificent city
- Just 10 minutes from the Cathedral, the RealesAlcázares and the legendary area of Santa Cruz, the city’s old Jewish quarter
- Guests can enjoy a leisurely stroll along the new pedestrian walkway of the Constitución, or take a modern tram to the beautiful Murillo Gardens, and cross the road to the Plaza de España and the María Luisa Park
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox