Exclusive 5-Star Beachfront Hotel In Marbella
Located on the Costa del Sol, near the Sierra Blanca, the hotel experience includes avant-garde enrichments of traditional luxury service. Ideal for exploring Marbella.
In the heart of the Costa del Sol, Hotel Don Pepe Gran Meliá boasts a privileged location on the Paseo Maritimo seafront and just a few minutes’ walk from the centre of Marbella, ideal for enjoying both the sea and the city.
EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCES IN MARBELLA
A wealth of local culture, art and cuisine is at the heart and soul of Hotel Don Pepe Gran Meliá. Facing the waters of the Mediterranean, overlooking the Straits of Gibraltar and Africa, you can take a memorable boat trip, lose yourself in the narrow streets in the historic heart of Marbella or even journey through the Sierra Blanca mountains to Ronda, one of the oldest cities with the longest history in Spain.
A unique collection of experiences to help you discover Marbella from a very local perspective. Discover experiences that create unforgettable memories.
ACTIVITIES IN THE RESORT
- Complete nautical area a short walk from the hotel (depending on the season)
- Personalised kite surfing and wind surfing classes (depending on the season) (a short walk from the hotel)
- Scuba diving classes (depending on the season) (a short walk from the hotel)
- Sports Club with gym
- 2 tennis courts. Possibility of private classes (booking required)
- 1 paddle tennis court. Possibility of private classes (booking required)
- 2 hydromassages, sauna, Turkish bath, Scotch shower and massages service
- For large groups, organisation of courses, tournaments and social activities (booking required).
- Live music 6 times a week
Explore the stunning “White Villages” of Andalusia.”
Enjoy a 4x4 driving route through the “White Villages” of Andalusia, visiting villages such as Casares and Gaucin. These villages are rich in history and maintained by agriculture, olive oil and leather production.
Next you will travel on to Ronda, the home of Plaza de Toros (Bullring) and Pueblos Blancos (Gorge)before reaching your final destination:the Descalzos Viejos winery.
Taste the wines of southern Spain whilst relishing the breath-taking views of the valley.
With a clear sky, even your journey back to the hotel will be unforgettable, with views of the Rock of Gibraltar and the North African Atlas Mountains.
For any further details about this unique package, please ask at the reception for PRICES and availabilities.
ACTIVITIES OUTSIDE THE RESORT
- Daily excursions to Mijas, Ronda, Seville, Granada, Gibraltar and Morocco (booking required)
- Boat trips on a yacht or catamaran
- Driving classes around a private circuit
- Karting on a professional circuit
- More than forty golf courses less than an hour away. (*) Discounts on Green Fees at the majority of the courses in the area. See offers
- Entrance tickets to water parks, zoos and natural parks
- Shopping centres and luxury boutiques. Personal shopper available (booking required)
Exclusive water sports at the Gran Meliá Don Pepe
Guests at the Hotel Don Pepe Gran Meliá (Marbella) have a great choice of exclusive nautical services and facilities which one would expect of a luxury hotel.
- Enjoy the fun sports and leisure activities in front of the hotel right on the beach
- Paddle surf hire
- Canoe / kayak hire
- Bike hire
- Water skiing (*)
- Banana boat (*). Only for guests over the age of 16 with permission from an adult/guardian
- Yacht charter (with engine and sail) (*)
- Adult yacht trip
- Boat trip for groups of adults (**)
- Special group trips: Tarifa, whale watching…
Winter season activities
- Bike hire and excursions (MTB)
- Paddle surfing (depending on demand)
- Special trips to Sierra Nevada (skiing)
- Motorbike and quad excursions
- Jeep safari
- Kite surfing
Kids’ Club – Children’s Activities
Welcome to a holiday full of fun and relaxation for all the family. Hotel Don Pepe Gran Meliá offers special care and attention for children. You will find our new Kid's Club located in the pleasant garden of the hotel.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox