with your reservation
International travel insurance including coverage for Covid-19
Earn Extra MeliáRewards Points
The Andalusian government offers free travel insurance for stays in our hotel with extensive coverage for cases of Covid-19, including medical expenses, an extended stay in the hotel, accompaniment and repatriation. For more information, see the official website HERE.
The benefit only applies to foreign international travellers of any age who are non-residents and who travel to the region of Andalusia for tourism and stay at the hotel
Valid for stays between January 1 and December 31, 2021
Earn 6000 points to spend on services!
Receive 6000 points to spend at in the hotel. Only for MeliáRewards members and bookings made on melia.com, our APP or through our Contact Centre. This offer applies per room and per stay. If you are not a MeliáRewards member yet, sign up during the booking process and you will receive an additional 2000 welcome points. Points redeemable for this reservation only. Minimum length of stay of 4 nights applies. Ask the hotel team about the services for which points can be redeemed. Points are not refundable if unused and expire at check-out. If there is no MeliáRewards card associated with the booking, you cannot receive the benefit.
Exclusive 5-Star Beachfront Hotel In Marbella
Located on the Costa del Sol, near the Sierra Blanca, the hotel experience includes avant-garde enrichments of traditional luxury service. Ideal for exploring Marbella.
Andalusia is a land of haute cuisine. Magnificent vistas and sophisticated services wait to be discovered just a short walk from the beautiful centre of Marbella.
Discover everything Hotel Don Pepe Gran Meliá, located on the Golden Mile Marbella, has to offer.
Live an authentic gourmet journey.
ERRE & URRECHU RESTAURANT GRILL-WINE BAR
Craftwork and experience over the embers.
ERRE is the new restaurant at the Gran Meliá Don Pepe Hotel and a new challenge we face together with the renowned chef Iñigo Urrechu, responsible for this new culinary experience in Marbella along with the excellent hotel team.
ERRE means “burning” in Basque and is a nod to the art of the barbecue that is a hallmark of Basque cuisine.
VERANDA, GASTRONOMY AND NATURE
- Description: Wonderful breakfast buffet with show cooking
- Type of cuisine: International with delicious Mediterranean cuisine and classic Spanish dishes
- Highlights: Veranda is the perfect location to enjoy the natural beauty of the hotel
- Opening times: Breakfast
- Location: Magnificent hotel gardens
- Dress code: Resort Casual
TAHINI RESTAURANT & SUSHI BAR
- Description: Luxurious and elegant restaurant offering the best Japanese cuisine in Marbella using superior quality products
- Type of cuisine: Japanese
- Highlights: Terrace with stunning views
- Opening times: Lunch and dinner
- Dress code: Resort Elegant
- Preferential booking: RedLevel guests
BARDOT - FOOD & COCKTAILS BY THE POOL
- Description: Excellent selection of cocktails and snacks during the day, with a la carte lunch with international specialties
- Highlights: Stylish open-air restaurant with charming and sophisticated ambience
- Type of cuisine: Gastronomic delights and international cuisine
- Opening times: Lunch
- Location: Located next to the pool overlooking the sea
- Dress code: Resort Casual
GRAN CAFÉ CAPUCCINO BEACH CLUB
- Description: Enjoy traditional dishes from around the world and the chill out atmosphere in the exclusive Paseo Marítimo
- Recommendation: Acclaimed cocktails
- Type of cuisine: Snacks and international dishes
- Opening times: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Location: next to the Paseo Marítimo. Facing the Mediterranean Sea
- Dress code Resort Casual
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox