Your perfect All Inclusive holiday in Palmanova, Mallorca
Located 120 metres from the Palmanova beach. An All Inlcusive Resort with 4 pools, one of them a spectacular lagoon style pool. Enjoy the great entertainment for all the family.
The Sol Palmanova All Inclusive provides, amongst its services and facilities, the Katmandu Adventures, the newest branded children’s resort club experience. Action-packed days of fully supervised fun by our Navigators (trained staff members) and stunning play areas where kids can enjoy imaginative and creative activities that draw them into the myths and legends of Katmandu. Enjoy a true legendary vacation, an experience you can have nowhere else! (Activities depend on the time of year and are subject to possible changes)
ACTIVITIES WITHIN THE HOTEL
- Children’s daily and evening activity programme (depending on season) inspired by the legends of Katmandu.
- With Maiya and Kumar walking around the hotel, the children will experience life from the famous “The Enchanted Forest”, the birthplace of imagination, a boundary between reality and imagination.
- Children’s parties, mini discos, and games
- Sports activities for adults include: Aquagym, Water polo, Table tennis tournament, Spinning classes, Pilates and varied evening entertainment with our own productions of musicals as well as professional shows
ACTIVITIES OUTSIDE THE HOTEL
- Guests can practice water sports such as scuba diving , sailing, surfing and water skiing near the hotel
- Scuba diving courses
- Wide offer of boat trips around the area. Motor boat rental
- Bike rental
- Tennis courts
- Paddle tennis courts
- Visit the main places of interest in the area
- Cultural visits
(*)All the activities outside the hotel have an extra charge
DISCOVER CALVIÁ BEACH, A DESTINATION REBORN
The Sol Palmanova All Inclusive is located just 120 metres from the magnificent Palmanova beach on the idyllic island of Mallorca and 14 km from its capital, Palma de Mallorca. Enjoy all the benefits of a quiet hotel located close to the beach, near sports and water sports facilities, five golf courses, shops, restaurants and trendy bars and pubs.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox