with your reservation
International travel insurance including coverage for Covid-19
The Andalusian government offers free travel insurance for stays in our hotel with extensive coverage for cases of Covid-19, including medical expenses, an extended stay in the hotel, accompaniment and repatriation. For more information, see the official website HERE.
The benefit only applies to foreign international travellers of any age who are non-residents and who travel to the region of Andalusia for tourism and stay at the hotel
Valid for stays between January 1 and December 31, 2021
The true beauty of the city of picasso: malaga
Located in the city’s commercial centre, 15 minutes from the historical quarter and the beach. Free Wi-Fi, delicious breakfast, gym open 24/7 and Premium and Family Rooms that adapt to the needs of your stay.
Activities and entertainment
Malaga forms part of the Autonomous Community of Andalusia and lies on the Costa del Sol in the extreme west of the Mediterranean Sea and in the south of the Iberian peninsula, about 100 km east of Gibraltar.
MY SPORTS TOUR IN MÁLAGA
- The sports expert at the TRY Malaga Alameda suggests different sports activities and places of interest so you can enjoy your sport during your stay in Malaga
- For mountain lovers and hikers, we suggest the Molinos de San Telmo-El Boticario route for bikes or on foot at Los Montes de Malaga natural park
- Plus, you can swim at the Centro Acuático de Malaga or play basketball at the José Maria Martín Carpena Sports Palace, amongst many other sports
MY FAMILY TOUR IN MÁLAGA
- The family expert at the TRYP Malaga Alameda suggests the best places to visit with all the family in Malaga, as well as fun activities in the different theme parks
- Amongst the places or activities we recommend are Gibralfaro Castle, a walk around La Alcazaba and the Roman Theatre, Muelle Uno and Aula del Mar
- The most famous theme parks are Bioparc Fuengirola, Selwo Adventure Park, Selwo Marina, Tivoli World, Parque de Huellin and Parque de la Batería
MY STREET MARKET TOUR IN MÁLAGA
- The street market expert at the TRYP ALAMEDA will suggest a tour of the best street markets in Malaga
- Each neighborhood in the city has its own weekly market. The largest is that by the trade fair ground, held every Sunday which brings together all the vendors of Malaga
- At the street markets you will find clothes, fresh fruit and vegetables, olives, nuts… At the market on a Sunday there is second hand furniture and a more extensive variety of products that at the other markets
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox