An experience tailor made just for you
Immerse yourself in a world of sensations at Meliá Calviá Beach, designed for complete relaxation on the shores of the Mediterranean.
LEISURE, SPORT AND CULTURE
Calvià is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Spain and is only a few kilometres from Palma de Majorca, making it the perfect place to discover an island known worldwide for its mild year-round climate. Wake up to stunning panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea.
Majorca and the Meliá Calviá Beach offer the ideal location so you can combine holidays, relaxation, sport, culture and leisure. Ask about the sport, culture and leisure activities for you both inside and outside the hotel. We will be delighted to help you make your stay on Majorca perfect.
ENERGY AND FUN IN THE RESORT
- Sports activities for adults: fitness, pilates, spinning, cardio box, pool bike…
- Varied evening events programme with live music and DJs accompanied by panoramic sea views.
- Magnificent golf courses nearby – Poniente (2 km) and Bendinat (5 km).
- A wide variety of water sports, shops, restaurants and beach clubs with excellent music and entertainment.
- Katmandú Theme Park (400 metres from the hotel) with attractions for all ages: water park, games area, 4D and 5D cinema, climbing wall and much more fun. Hotel guests get special benefits at Katmandú with the FUN PASS (ask for more details on arrival).
- Wave House Mallorca entertainment centre with incredible artificial wave pools, bars and restaurants right next to the beach (250 metres from the hotel).
CULTURE, ENTERTAINMENT AND LEISURE IN MAJORCA
- Visits to the main historic sites. Ask at the hotel.
- The SEU. The famous Gothic cathedral in Majorca and its museum.
- The exclusive marinas at Puerto Portals and Port Adriano with their unique ambience and excellent choice of boutiques, restaurants and clubs.
- Pilar and Joan Miró Foundation. Designed by Rafael Moneo, this museum is where artist Joan Miró lived and worked for more than thirty years until his death in 1983. Exhibits include some of his best known works.
- Es Baluard – Palma’s Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art.
- Gran Casino Majorca. All fun and games, just 15 minutes from the hotel.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox