Privileged location alongside Palma Bay
On the seafront promenade, with views of the marina and the Cathedral and near all the shops and leisure opportunities in the city.
The Hotel Palma Bellver Affiliated by Meliá enjoys an excellent location to combine work, relaxation, culture, leisure and sport.
At the Hotel Palma Bellver Affiliated by Meliá we would be delighted to guide you and help you enjoy cultural activities, sports and entertainment offered by the hotel and the city.
- Visits to the major historical sites in Palma.
- Discover the Bellver Castle. One of the only European circular castles.
- Visit the SEU. Palma de Mallorca’s Gothic Cathedral and Cathedral Museum.
- Spanish Village. The Palma Congress Centre is a unique example of traditional Spanish architecture.
- The Club de Mar is one of the most important yacht clubs in the city, home to regattas and bridge tournaments, also offering swimming and sailing lessons and a shop for all your yachting needs.
- Palma Aquarium. A wonderful attraction with over 8,000 animals from 700 different marine species
- House of Katmandu. A 1,600 m2 museum in a Tibetan style building built upside down
- Marineland Mallorca. Park with animals and dolphin and seal shows in Portals Nous
- Safari Zoo African Reserve. A place where to enjoy an authentic safari amongst monkeys, elephants, ostriches, rhinos ...
- Aqualand Palma de Mallorca. The biggest water park in Europe
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox