Dream in the heart of Madrid
Tradition merges with the avant-garde in the iconic hotel Meliá Madrid Princesa, the perfect option for exploring the life of this incredible city, both day and night.
SUPREME ROOM WITH VIEW
Recently renovated and decorated in neutral and off-white colours using natural textures, these comfortable and bright outward-facing urban-style rooms measure around 25m2 and provide magnificent views of the historic city centre or the Sierra Madrileña mountains. The perfect formula to guarantee you enjoy the most peaceful and relaxing hotel stay.
Comfortable beds, specially designed for Meliá, and everything you need for work: desk and Wi-Fi.
They also provide a large fully renovated bathroom decorated with marble and ceramic tiles.
- 24-hour room service
- Luggage porter service
- Laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service. Express service also available (on request) (*)
- Full pillow menu
- Daily Spanish and international newspapers in your room. Have your breakfast with the latest news (on request) (*)
- Spanish and international press in public areas
- Babysitting service (*) (on request)
- Personalized wake-up call service
- Spaces to rest and work. Large, modern desk with laptop power outlet
- 42-inch smart TV with main Spanish and international channels
- 2 phones with international direct dial
- Night light located in the bed headboard
- Kettle, cups, coffee and tea
- King-size bed (1.8m by 2m) or two single beds (on request and subject to availability)
- Air conditioning and heating with individual control. Your room at the temperature you wish
- Bathroom amenities
- TV speaker in the bathroom
- Heated towel dryer
- Hairdryer and make-up mirror
- Personalised hotel bathrobe and slippers
- Iron and ironing board (on request)
- Electronic safe with personalised code
- Possibility of extra bed or cot (*) (on request) (subject to availability)
- Minibar (*)
(*) Extra charge applies
Other hotel rooms
Recently renovated, these spacious rooms measure 33 m2 and offer extra space that guests with a lot of luggage or on a long stay will appreciate. Premium means relaxing in a quiet welcoming ambience with classic contemporary style using natural materials and warm colours, accompanied by extensive facilities and the finest services as you enjoy the centre of Madrid from a bright, outward-facing room.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox