Dream in the heart of Madrid
Tradition merges with the avant-garde in the iconic hotel Meliá Madrid Princesa, the perfect option for exploring the life of this incredible city, both day and night.
PRESIDENTIAL SUITE THE LEVEL
Discover the hotel’s most exclusive equipment and impeccable service at our stunning Presidential Suite. A unique suite, perfect for family gatherings, enjoying with friends or for business meetings during your stay in the city.
It provides a separate lounge with hall, desk, table for 8 people for lunch or business meetings, Nespresso coffee machine and chaise longue, in which to watch the 43-inch TV or listen to it from the spacious bathroom with RITUALS amenities, whirlpool tub and separate foot shower. It also has a fantastic furnished exterior terrace where you can sit and admire the views. And of course, the spacious Premium Suite is the perfect place to relax. The bedroom provides a magnificent king-size bed to ensure nothing disturbs your sleep and a large walk-in closet to ensure you look impeccable every morning.
To take this experience to its highest level, the Presidential Suite offers The Level service, which provides an exquisite expression of luxury and distinction, such as private check-in and check out and access to The Level Lounge where you can enjoy its refined ambience as you sip a drink from the Open Bar. Discover all the benefits offered by a The Level suite at the following link.
Other The Level services
- Show cooking and personalised à la carte breakfast
- Free access to water circuit from11am to 4pm in YHI Wellness
- 10% discount on wellness treatments at YHI Wellness (massages, body and beauty treatments)
- King-size bed (2m x 2m) or two single beds (on request and subject to availability) with Dreamax mattresses
- Nespresso coffee maker with a selection of coffee capsules and teas
- Large modern desk with laptop socket and USB port
- 43-inch smart TV with the main Spanish and international channels and a CD player
- Individually controlled air conditioning and heating
- Luxurious RITUALS bathroom amenities
- TV speaker in the bathroom
- Thermal towel heater
- Professional hairdryer with diffuser
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Umbrella for your use during the stay
- Electronic safe
- Minibar (*)
(*) with extra charge
Other hotel rooms
Recently renovated, these spacious rooms measure 33 m2 and offer extra space that guests with a lot of luggage or on a long stay will appreciate. Premium means relaxing in a quiet welcoming ambience with classic contemporary style using natural materials and warm colours, accompanied by extensive facilities and the finest services as you enjoy the centre of Madrid from a bright, outward-facing room.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox