Direct connections to the airport and city center
Proximity to the international airport and IFEMA are two of the privileges offered by Meliá Barajas, together with direct access to the city centre by road and public transport.
The Melia Barajas Hotel offers guests quality dining options in a great choice of venues. We invite you to enjoy our Trasluz restaurant and its large outdoor terrace or the summer sun in the Gaia Pool Bar, alongside our fantastic garden and large swimming pool. Choose from an exquisite selection of dishes that combine international cuisine with traditional recipes based on fresh local products
- Description:The TRASLUZ restaurant is at the heart of the dining experience at the Melia Barajas Hotel. All-day dining is nourished by the traditional flavours from the land around Madrid combined with Nordic inspiration. Allow yourself to be caressed and travel hand in hand with the light and enjoy a relaxing moment at any time of day.
- Cuisine type: International, snack
- Opening time: Uninterrupted service from 7:30am to 1am
WONDERFUL INTERNATIONAL BREAKFAST BUFFET
- DESCRIPTION: Splendid breakfast buffet with wide choice of cakes and pastries, freshly cut and prepared seasonal fruit, selection of cold meats and cheeses, smoked fish, hot zone with egg dishes to your liking, bacon, churros, grilled vegetables, spanish omelette, sausages, bread station, variety of flavoured olive oils, cereals, yoghurts, dried fruit and nuts...
GAIA POOL BAR
- DESCRIPTION: Extensive choice of hot and cold snacks and tapas, ideal for informal meals while enjoying a day by the hotel pool. Choose from hamburgers, salads, salmon, paella or barbecued meats accompanied by a variety of fruit juices, drinks or cocktails.
- TYPE OF CUISINE: International and Mediterranean.
- OPENING TIMES: From 11am to 11pm. Only open in summer (15/6 to 15/9)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox