Lifestyle hotel in the heart of urban Madrid
Located next to the city’s main theatres, boutiques and nightclubs, this lifestyle hotel boasts an innovative, luxurious design reflective of the urban culture of the capital.
The restaurant and the bars at the ME Madrid are spaces open for guests, locals and visitors to the city. The dishes combine the innovation of haute cuisine with the freshness of the surroundings, attracting trendsetters and people curious about discovering a new place they can make their own.
ANA LA SANTA RESTAURANT
- DESCRIPTION: The Ana la Santa restaurant is the new “En Compañía de Lobos” adventure created by Tomas Tarruella, co-founder of the Tragaluz group, based around a new type of cuisine with the highest quality products and familiar recipes prepared with a distinctive and very innovative flair. Interior design by Tomás Tarruella and Perico Cortés focuses on a recreation of familiar spaces, such as the lounge at home, the bar on the corner, your favourite restaurant or a refreshing garden, all of which come together to create the most welcoming restaurant, perfect for any occasion.
- ATMOSPHERE: Attention-grabbing, modern and cosmopolitan
- DESCRIPTION: RADIO ME Madrid Rooftop Bar offers a Mediterranean and cosmopolitan dining experience which is transformed at sunset with live music, a great choice of drinks, cocktails and bottled drinks at reserved tables creating one of the liveliest nightspots in Madrid
- HIGHLIGHTS: Panoramic views
- ATMOSPHERE: Informal, attractive, stylish and surprising
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox