The entire Madrid is within reach: viva la gran via!
Located in the centre of Gran Via, you have the entire city within your reach. Museums, shops, attractions, our expert team are able to help create a personal and memorable trip.
A HOTEL STAY WITH GUARANTEES
We want to see you back soon. That’s why we have created the Stay Safe with Meliá programme to guarantee the highest standards of health and safety during your stay in our hotel. A new experience for the “new normal”, but with the same friendly service and dedication as always from our staff.
Some of the following services have been adapted to current regulations and protocols and may be operational in this hotel.
STAY SAFE WITH MELIÁ
We have been advised by Diversey and certified by Bureau Veritas and created the Stay Safe with Meliá operations guide to ensure the rigorous application of the health and safety recommendations made by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and national health authorities in every country in which we operate.
Measures include intensifying cleaning processes, modifying spaces to guarantee social distancing, and redesigning processes to reduce interaction with customers. These measures may alter the availability of certain services in this hotel and also provide new experiences focused on digital solutions.
On arrival at the hotel, you will see some changes to ensure you enjoy a safe and comfortable stay. The first thing we will do is take the temperature of all guests on arrival to help make the hotel as safe as possible. That’s also why everyone who enters the hotel, both customers and employees, will also have to walk over a disinfection mat.
Normal processes will be available such as check-in (with the possibility of doing it 48 hours before arrival through melia.com or the APP for MeliáRewards members), check-out, general assistance and other information.
Some services may be modified depending on the country and Covid-19 situation, such as:
- Sale of excursions
- Valet parking
Note: The cleaning and safety protocols in the Stay Safe With Meliá protocols will always be followed if services are provided.
We want to make your room a temple. A safe space where we have intensified cleaning and disinfection processes, sealing some items to guarantee their sterility.
- The daily room cleaning service will be maintained provided the guest is outside the room. If guests do not want their room cleaned, towels will still be changed every day
- A special Covid-19 amenities kit will be available with a mask, gloves and hydroalcoholic gel for guests to acquire if they wish (check availability at the hotel), or antibacterial gel dispensers throughout the hotel together with single-use gloves in areas in which they are required
These services may also be affected:
- Laundry service: may only be available on request
- Minibar service: may only be available on request
- All amenities kits (dental, shaving, shoe shine, shoe horn, hairdryers, etc.) will be available on request. Only essentials such as shampoo and soap will be kept in the room
Superior Rooms and Suites that form part of The Level, RedLevel, ME+ or The Reserve will continue to be available and will offer these services with some adaptations (where there is a Lounge):
- The breakfast in the private lounge or in any other privileged location will be served à la carte. A full breakfast can be taken in the main hotel dining room
- Permanent drinks station in the private Lounge served by staff
- Aperitif service in the private lounge at specific times and with individual portions or table service
- Complimentary welcome drinks served by staff
- Shared items (such as books or board games) will not be available
- Free ironing of one garment per stay may not be available
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Enjoy the pleasure once again of sharing a table with your loved ones. Try the rich and varied dining options including new concepts, but with the same quality as always.
All Food and Beverage service areas will always respect capacity restrictions and social distancing. If necessary, customers will be informed on arrival or through the application about the need to make bookings in order to control capacity and respect social distancing. The following services will also be modified:
- À la carte and speciality restaurants will always require a prior reservation
- Room service will be prepared with the greatest care and delivered to the hallway outside the room
- In hotels in which dining areas are closed in compliance with local regulations, the following will be offered:
- A pick-up picnic breakfast
- Picnic or Grab&Go lunch and dinner
- Room service
To minimise risks, the dining area services that will be modified or will no longer be offered are:
- Transformation of the classic buffet
- Menus in rooms, restaurants and bars (they will be available on the APP or through digital signs or blackboards)
- Complimentary beverage stations
- Ending dish preparation at the table
Continue enjoying a refreshing dip in our pools. To make this possible, we have adapted the layouts to ensure social distancing between different groups of people at all times.
All the appropriate pool management and maintenance processes will be applied, as well as specific cleaning and disinfecting measures both around the pool and in the immediate surroundings, the showers and pool steps.
Pool towels will be delivered to the room or available at stations in the beach and pool areas. If available in common areas, they will always be wrapped up for greater protection. In large resorts this may be reinforced with other stations in the beach and pool areas to offer replacements.
ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT
It's time for fun. We have planned a varied programme adapted to social distancing requirements, so you can continue enjoying activities with maximum safety for children and adults.
- The children's entertainment service will be offered through a programme specially designed to guarantee social distancing, taking advantage of outdoor spaces whenever possible, and avoiding games that involve contact or which require items to be shared
- Our entertainment team will require everyone to wash and disinfect their hands at the beginning and end of all activities
- Workshops and classes: Outdoor activities will be prioritised and set up to ensure social distancing
- Performances: They will be done outdoors, whenever possible, or in indoor areas with reduced capacity and set-ups which ensure social distancing
GYM AND SPA
Enjoy our facilities, work out in the gym or relax in our spa. Provided we can guarantee the safety of the facilities, we will continue to offer services such as heated pools, gym, water circuit, showers in the pool area, sunbeds, changing rooms, showers and toilets. We recommend that you check local regulations on the use of gyms. To control capacity in the gym, entrance will be by appointment or based on assigned periods.
Spas will offer a reduced list of treatments adapted to this new situation and available on appointment. Customers can see the services available through the digital concierge, the APP or with a QR code.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
Celebrate your event in our hotel, with new layouts to respect social distancing and official regulations at all times.
- Flexibility and new set-ups with our Signature Meeting Rooms
- Signage systems that guarantee appropriate transit for groups and separation between them and other customers: digital screens, signs on the floor, stanchions and ropes
- Use of digital applications for relationships between meeting planners and the hotel events manager
- Hospitality Desk with protective screens, hydroalcoholic gels and basic health information
- New maximum capacities and redistribution of furniture in public areas (waiting rooms and foyer)
- Digital experiences: In some hotels, virtual inspection visits and preview of event room set-ups through 3D diagramming tools may be available
- Viricidal protocols and products for cleaning and air conditioning: Use of disinfectant mats at the entrance and rooms sealed after disinfection
- New set-ups: glass bottle of water per person, sealed frequently used items, stationery on request and sealed whenever possible using sustainable materials.
- Gel dispensers at the entrance to the rooms, public areas and toilets
- Guarantee of catering services in a private dining room or reserved part of the restaurant for each group
- Possibility of collecting food from both group menus and à la carte restaurants
- Self-service minimised (single-use alternatives, covered pre-served individual dishes), eliminating food being handled by customers
- Coffee breaks and buffets always served by staff or pre-packaged
- Live cooking stations and corners with service by staff, encouraging outdoor locations
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox