The entire Madrid is within reach: viva la gran via!
Located in the centre of Gran Via, you have the entire city within your reach. Museums, shops, attractions, our expert team are able to help create a personal and memorable trip.
Information about the destination
Madrid is the capital of Spain and the political and financial centre of the country. Each year it is visited by thousands of tourists who are always delighted by the range of leisure and cultural activities and the sights the city has to offer.
PRIVATE VEHICLE ACCESS REGULATIONS FOR CENTRAL MADRID
The new traffic regulations for central Madrid contain the following points:
- B or C vehicles can visit the centre provided they park in an authorised parking space
- No restrictions apply to ECO nor ZERO vehicles parked in authorised parking space
- ZERO vehicles can circulate and park on the street with no time restrictions
- ECO vehicles can circulate and park on the street for a maximum of two hours
- All public transport has free access to central Madrid
For more information, see the Madrid city council website
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox