Your perfect holiday hotel in La Palma
On the spectacular Puerto Naos Beach, near the town and port of Tazacorte. It is perfect for discovering the prettiest of all the Canary Islands.
The Sol La Palma Apartments offers a wide and varied activity and entertainment programme so you can enjoy your vacation in La Palma. (Programme available in high season and subject to possible changes.)
ACTIVITIES OUTSIDE THE HOTEL
- Guided visits of the BANANA PLANTATION (direct access from our gardens)
- Tours of the nearby towns and villages: Los Llanos de Aridane, Puerto Naos, Puerto Tazacorte...
- Boat trips to the north of the island and safaris
- Trips by sea and air to the other islands in the archipelago: Gomera, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and El Hierro
ACTIVITIES IN THE HOTEL
- Fitness programme – wellbeing for adults: pilates, yoga, circuit training, pool bikes, tonic training…
- Mini club for kids (only during summer holidays): Theme days for the little ones, workshops, games, fancy dress, face painting…
- Evening activities: shows, live music, local folklore…
Designated a Biosphere Reserve by Unesco, La Palma is located in the north east of the archipelago of the Canary Islands. It is 706 km2 and is home to a wide variety of landscapes and offers the possibility to enjoy an unbeatable holiday.
Hikers’ paradise: trekking routes
La Palma is a hiker’s paradise. The trails, which are stained by the green vegetation and the blue sky, will uncover a fascinating island. From a simple walk along the paths that cover La Palma to the wildest treks in the peaks of Bejenado or Birigoyo, without forgetting the Marcos and Cordero trails or the Caldera de Taburiente, where the miracle of water takes on its full meaning.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox