YOUR SECOND HOME IN GRAN CANARIA
This resort in Playa del Ingles provides an oasis of lush gardens, a space for active relaxation, spacious apartments and bungalows to share with your partner or the whole family.
The Canary Islands are a volcanic archipelago off the coast of Morocco. Politically and culturally they form part of Spain and, therefore, the European Union. Gran Canaria is one of the largest islands and is located in the south, at about the same latitude as the Bahamas, Miami and Dubai.
ATTRACTIONS OF GRAN CANARIA
Gran Canaria offers a variety of tourist attractions for all the family: from sun and beach all year long, to stunning nature reserves, golf, water sports, spas, theme parks, cultural routes, lively nightlife and attractive low tax shopping.
The north of the island is green and lush. Here is the vibrant capital, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. The interior offers mountain scenery, ideal for adventure sport enthusiasts. The south, by contrast, is arid. At its most southern tip are the best beaches and the tourist resort of Maspalomas, which consists of several different districts, amongst which the Playa del Inglés is famous for its great entertainment.
ETERNAL SPRING CLIMATE
Gran Canaria offers sun and fun, but also safety and comfort. Its climate is stable throughout the year, without the bad weather of other tropical destinations. The currency is the euro so no special precautions need to be taken before or during your stay. The great sense of security results in a particularly comfortable and tranquil vacation. The island’s tourist professionals often speak several languages and understand your expectations, as they have been welcoming Europeans for many years now. Come to Gran Canaria, enjoy the Sol Barbacán, and we are sure you will want to come back!
PLACES OF INTEREST ON THE ISLAND
- Tours of the historic quarter of Vegueta, presided over by its cathedral, in La Palmas, Gran Canaria
- Discover the different museums throughout the island, including: the Columbus Museum, the Canary Islands Museum and the Elder Museum of Science and Technology
- Discover the island’s native art, visit the Painted Cave of Gáldar Archaeological Centre
- Visit the Atlantic Centre of Modern Art with its wide range of temporary exhibitions
- In the capital there is also the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium
- Guayadeque Archaeological Centre
- The Maspalomas Dunes Centre
- Different fiestas and local festivities fill the streets throughout the year, we will be delighted to tell you about them during your stay
LEISURE ON GRAN CANARIA
- Palmitos Park. Immense park with animals and shows with dolphins, parrots and birds of prey
- 1001 water sports options: Water skiing, kite surfing, diving, snorkelling, surfing, windsurf, etc.
- Aqualand. The most famous water park in the south
- Puerto de Mogán. Marina and fishing villagein the Venice of the Canary Islands
- Gran Karting Club. Have great fun racing karts
- 7 golf courses on Gran Canaria
- Fresh fish from the fishing villages
- Majorero cheese
- Wrinkled potatoes with spicy mojo sauce
- Goat meat
- Sancocho (Canary Islands fish stew)
- Tropical fruit
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox