Irresistible natural beauty
Situated in wild surroundings, on the dunes of the Sotavento Beach, Meliá Fuerteventura is an oasis with a saltwater pool, full of activities and unforgettable dawns.
Fuerteventura is one of the Canary Islands located in the Atlantic Ocean. Known for its beautiful beaches and its climate of eternal spring, it is 97 km from the northwest coast of Africa.
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS ON THE ISLAND
- Oasis Park Fuerteventura
- Puerto del Rosario: the capital of the island of Fuerteventura
- Jandía, Sotavento and Corralejos beaches: paradise beaches on which to discover the beauty of their waters and fine sand
- Betancuria: discover the first ever city in the Canary Islands and more than 400 years of history through its convents, churches and typical houses
- Sacred Mountain of Tindaya: the original islanders believed that the mountain was magical
- Lobos Island: an islet in the Atlantic Ocean, north of Fuerteventura, with stunning bays with crystal-clear waters and enchanting scenery
- El Cotillo: a small village on the west coast in the north of Fuerteventura, and home to several kilometres of spectacular beaches
- The Llano volcanic cave (jameo) in Villaverde: the only cave of its type in the world formed by a volcanic tube (jameo) which divides into two branches
THE PERFECT ISLAND FOR WATER SPORTS
The sea conditions and climate make Fuerteventura a perfect place for a wide range of water sports.
- Kitesurfing, windsurfing and kiteboarding
- Scuba diving
- Deep sea fishing
- Fresh fish in fishing villages
- Potatoes with spicy sauce
- Goats meat
- Sancocho (fish stew typical of the Canary Islands)
- Tropical fruit
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox