Irresistible natural beauty
Situated in wild surroundings, on the dunes of the Sotavento Beach, Meliá Fuerteventura is an oasis with a saltwater pool, full of activities and unforgettable dawns.
Meliá Fuerteventura provides an extensive choice of varied activities for guests of all ages and tastes.
René Egli by Meliá. Windsurf & Kitesurf
Playa de Sotavento beach, with its endless sands, turquoise waters and infinite space attracts windsurfing and kiteboarding fans from all over the world thanks to the temperature of the air and water all year round and the excellent wind patterns caused by its location. That is why the world championship has been held here every year for the past 30 years, in the same location in which the largest windsurfing and kiteboarding school in the world has been operating since 1984.
- Sports activities for adults: basic gymnastics, B-balance, Pilates, Yoga, Tonic Training, Spinning, Cardio Box, Aero Box, aqua gym, Aerodance
- Paddle tennis and tennis court (reservation required at Infopoint and deposit required for equipment)
- 2,025m2 of pools, 3 for adults, one with seawater, and the other for children
- Evening activities: parties, shows and live music
ACTIVITIES OUTSIDE THE HOTEL
Activities with extra charge not organised or managed by the hotel (more information in reception).
- Segway Tours
- Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, Stand-up paddle and Sail Buggy School organized by René Egli
- Visit to Oasis Wildlife Fuerteventura zoo
- Surfing courses on the beach at La Pared
- Camel ride at Oasis Wildlife
- Buggies and quads
- Boat trips
- Boat rental
- UNESCO BIOSPHERE RESERVE
- Fuerteventura is one of the Canary Islands located in the Atlantic Ocean. Known for its beautiful beaches and its climate of eternal spring, it is 97 km from the northwest coast of Africa.
A sea of adrenaline
If you’re passionate about the sea, Meliá Hotels International offers hotels with water activities to help you add a rush of adrenaline to your vacations. Surf the best waves in Morocco, glide with the wind while kitesurfing or windsurfing in Fuerteventura or discover the beautiful seabed while diving off Cabo Verde. Book the best destinations for your favourite water sport now.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox