Enjoy the city of Castellon, the Mediterranean sea and the mountains
Castellón, the northernmost province of the Comunidad Valenciana and the second most mountainous in Spain, offers visitors excellent beaches along its 120 kilometres of coastline and beautiful natural spaces inland.
The TRYP Castellón Center offers carefully prepared cuisine for you to enjoy during your stay at the hotel.
- DESCRIPTION: It has areas dedicated to the highest quality bakery products and fruit... You can find a bread area and pastries area, a sausage, cheese and cold meats section, a range of fresh fruit in glasses, a drinks area and a space dedicated to our range of dietary and coeliac products... Enjoy our speciality, orange juice from our grove in Castellón, made from fruit collected on the day and squeezed in front of you. Dynamic, modern and appetizing.
- CAPACITY: 60 persons
- TYPE OF CUISINE: International
- NOTE: Gluten-free dishes and products. Tell reception when you make your booking
- OPENING TIMES: From Monday to Friday(7am to 10:30am) / Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays (7:30am to 11am)
- ATMOSPHERE: Welcoming, fresh and pleasant
- DESCRIPTION: A la carte restaurant specialising in Mediterranean cuisine. Choose from a variety of meat and fish dishes, vegetables and delicious desserts
- TYPE OF CUISINE: Mediterranean
- HIGHLIGHTS: Gluten-free dishes and products
- OPENING TIMES: Lunch (1pm to 3:30pm) / Dinner (8pm to 11pm)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox