Combining work and leisure in a privileged environment
300 metres from the iconic Cambrils seafront promenade, near the beach and marina. A hotel with something for all the family: swimming pools, Mediterranean and international buffets, theme nights and live music in the summer, and a convention centre with a separate entrance.
SPORT AND CUISINE
Cycling: The Costa Daurada is known for its beautiful contrasting landscapes, gentle hills and quiet roads.
El Priorat, Siurana, Prades, Poblet, El Montsant, Escaladei, Gandesa, Horta de Sant Joan, Els Ports, El Pinell de Brai or Miravet? Places full of history, culture and traditions that will fascinate you.
The specially prepared routes are ideal for cyclists who like to combine exercise with history, culture, and local food and wine.
Golf: The Costa Dorada is an excellent golf destination as it has five golf clubs (seven courses in total) and seven pitch & putts, an ideal climate all year round and excellent communications.
Triathlons: A few metres from the hotel is the municipal sports centre with heated swimming pool and athletics tracks, amongst other services. And the beach is just 300 metres from the hotel, making the TRYP Port Cambrils the perfect choice for groups to enjoy triathlon training in Cambrils.
Diving and other water sports: Glups Diving Center de Cambrils offers different courses and dive sites where you can discover the beauty of the Mediterranean Sea. It also organises catamaran trips for business groups from Cambrils. For other water sports in the area visit: www.estacionautica.com
CAMBRILS OLD QUARTER TOUR
- Cambrils is in the centre of the Costa Dorada (Gold Coast) and surrounded by the Llaberia, Argentera and Mussara mountains, about 1 kilometre from the marina and the sea
- This is the heart of the city which was founded and began the population during the Middle Ages, after the Catalan Reconquest of Tarragona from the Muslim powers
- The main attractions in the route include the Plaza España, the "Mar de Tierras" cafeteria, the church of Santa María de Cambrils, La Plaza del Setge and the Portal on the High Street
- The town was fortified from the reign of Peter III of Aragon with a wall that completely surrounded the city
SAMA LEGACY TOUR
- This route will show you the main attractions hidden in Cambrils
- The tour starts at the fountain in the cemetery, then follows the Alforja stream up to the farms in the rural areas and traces of ancient roads that connected other local towns with Cambrils
- The tour ends with a visit to Sama Park, a historical botanical garden declared of National Cultural Interest
- The 13km route takes about 3 hours
- Enjoy Cambrils by bike as you seek the best sunset
- We recommend you visit the seventeenth century Port Tower that used to defend the city against pirate attacks, and the iconic Red Lighthouse, one of the most famous features in the port of Cambrils
- If you visit Llosa beach, you will see an area protected by a natural breakwater with golden sand and calm waters providing spectacular scenery
- You can also visit an archaeological site with remains dating from the first century BC and sixth century AD which give you an idea of how people lived in ancient Tarraco
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to our newsletter and get our special offers and discounts delivered directly to your inbox